• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses you want in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

All the Titans from the Hercules movie.

Kadaj ,Loz, and Yazoo.

The bitch from Snow White.

All the FF characters in younger forms in Radiant Garden. [Well I guess they won't be boss battles]

ughh I'm all out of ideas.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
The Evil Queen/The Old Hag and her Mirror.
The Titans and the Cyclops.
Lady Tremain and the Ugly Stepsisters (perhaps not as a boss so much as a negative force).

:D Party packs!

I don't have much of an idea for boss battles. For the Cinderella world, I had the idea of some type of pumpkin/jack-o-latern fight. Like a giant pumpkin shaped Unbirth with a bunch of tangly vines and what not. That's all I've got for now.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
:D Party packs!

I don't have much of an idea for boss battles. For the Cinderella world, I had the idea of some type of pumpkin/jack-o-latern fight. Like a giant pumpkin shaped Unbirth with a bunch of tangly vines and what not. That's all I've got for now.

That would be good. Sounds original enough, and I like it!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Would'nt mind seeing Warrior of Light and Garland take cloud and sephiroth's place. Nomura did say he was fond of Garland, so it's a possibility.

Warrior of Light could be a knight of Ansem the Wise and WOL seeks Garland who was a knight but betrayed Ansem.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Would'nt mind seeing Warrior of Light and Garland take cloud and sephiroth's place. Nomura did say he was fond of Garland, so it's a possibility.

Warrior of Light could be a knight of Ansem the Wise and WOL seeks Garland who was a knight but betrayed Ansem.
Hmm... that's a pretty good idea.

Also, although I seriously doubt Wonderland will be in BBS, it might be in KH3 so for either (moreso KH3) I have an epic idea for a boss: The Jabberwocky.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Stop with the Final Fantasy shit bosses, especially from Crisis Core.

The Horned King form the Black Cauldron.

WDCATH6.jpg
If that world is in it. I hope so.

Mad Madam Mim.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hmm... that's a pretty good idea.

Also, although I seriously doubt Wonderland will be in BBS, it might be in KH3 so for either (moreso KH3) I have an epic idea for a boss: The Jabberwocky.

Hmm....what about an unbirth version of the jabberwocky?

computer_geek

I want the Phantom back. THAT BATTLE WAS EPIC!!! How about Davy Jones from Pirates Of The Caribbean 2? I would likey that! I think that the dude in the BBS trailer after KH2FM+ would be an epic battle to.

D

Deleted member 71005

It would be nice if Fantasia's Chernabog returned

ChernabogPinSetBig.jpg

Apollo

Silver Member
Two awesome boss fights:

1) Julius from Runaway Brain(could possibly switch bodies with your teammates, causing you to lose a teammate until you can manage to beat Julius' brain out of them)

2) The Onion Knight from Final Fantasy III. Either that or Genesis from Crisis Core.

1) I looked up, and seems like a cool idea.

2) Gross FF

I would like to see the Chernabog return, but maybe smaller so he could move around/fly around in the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back