• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bosses you want in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, I know stuff like this has been done before, but I don't know if anybody has done a thread specifically on BBS bosses. Sorry if its already been done! NOTE: This is on bosses that haven't been confirmed or announced, so say who you HOPE to have in BBS.

Personally, I hope that we get an oversized Unbirth in the vein of Darkside/Twilight Thorn for the beginning. Perhaps maybe even three different versions to compensate for TAV. I'd love to fight Maleficent again in her regular form, as we all are pretty sure that the Dragon is a boss. I'd like the fight the Evil Queen (and the Magic Mirror if he's a boss) in the SW world. The big thing behind Terra in the concept video from the regular KH2.

Anybody else wish to speak their thoughts?

Heck lets add Secret Bosses to the list. My vote goes for that would be Sin.

jonXjon

What I would want as a boss is, a giant Unbirth. But different for each person. Also, I want "Matches" in Olympus Coliseum. Like Gold Match and Platinum Match from KH1. And I actually want secret bosses that you can face whenever you want. And I'd also want a very hard Sephiroth Boss (if that's possible) and you can face him over and over. (Like in KH1) And that's all I can think of right now :p

Theart

Awards
What I would want as a boss is, a giant Unbirth. But different for each person. Also, I want "Matches" in Olympus Coliseum. Like Gold Match and Platinum Match from KH1. And I actually want secret bosses that you can face whenever you want. And I'd also want a very hard Sephiroth Boss (if that's possible) and you can face him over and over. (Like in KH1) And that's all I can think of right now :p

I agree about matches, but I don't want Sephiroth in the game again. It'd feel redundant, personally. But I would enjoy it if he was hard again.

DarkRoxasNobody

Have Vincent Valentine pop up somewhere.

thumbnail.aspx

Mwahahaha

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I want the other Titans from Hercules, Yuna Rikku and Paine all at once in their normal kickass forms, Kefka or course, Jecht/Sin...2 stage fight? The firebird from Fantasia and Chernabog again.

Theart

Awards
Have Vincent Valentine pop up somewhere.

thumbnail.aspx

Mwahahaha

I could see him as a round in a Cup, like Cloud, Leon, Yuffie and Tifa all were in KH1 and 2. That would be awesome.

EDIT: And to Zeagal, those would all be awesome.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Evil Queen/The Old Hag and her Mirror.
The Titans and the Cyclops.
Lady Tremain and the Ugly Stepsisters (perhaps not as a boss so much as a negative force).

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I wouldn't mind fighting Malificent again. Though it's easy to assume the she will be a boss.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I want a fight with Maleficent and her goons. Not just as a dragon.

Theart

Awards
The Evil Queen/The Old Hag and her Mirror.
The Titans and the Cyclops.
Lady Tremain and the Ugly Stepsisters (perhaps not as a boss so much as a negative force).

Yep. I really can't see Lady Tremain as KH villain material. I personally see her alittle bit below Lock, Shock and Barrel as far as Villains go. Evil goals, but not really a fight. To me, the LSB fights were more like mini games. Except for the one with the big Heartless cage in KH2. But the boss was the heartless, not LSB.

Aria

braver by the minute
Does anyone else think that for Ven/Aqua Terra might be a boss? Idk i just have a feeling they're going to fight at one point in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back