• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
First boss thought: The second part of the battle with Terra-Xehenort were he summons the Dark gaurdian was extremely easy..Though epic themed...pathetically easy.
Anyone got boss thoughts?

Gram

Banned
Awards
same here the first half was harder than the second part of both terranort and vanitas (aquas and vens story)

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The Dark Guardian fight was a lot easier because Terranort actually stood still long enough for Aqua to hit him without having to block first. XD Though I thought it was really awesome that Terra himself helped Aqua take him down, when Aqua gets dragged into his heart after the Guardian tries to strangle her. I kind of want to replay that fight to see that combo attack again (because I mistimed the reaction command the only other time it happened), but the first part of that fight is just so hard... XD;

Xenin

Banned
The part where your fighting (as I took it) in the stars, was pretty cool. And yes I had to quit go level up and come back to beat him the first time, while the second part was a no brainer to beat. every attack was dodegable.<Is that a word..o well.
As for the second part of Vaitas fight...that was a bit hard but pretty simple...

One question..what level should I be to beat Vanitas's lingering Spirit and is that how you get to fight the secret boss?

Gram

Banned
Awards
i havent beatten him yet XD and to get him you finish the last episode, when you go to the graveyard there'll be an option to land in the fissure or bad/wastelands pick the latter.

*_Riku_*

The dark Guardian fight was easier because you dealt more damage but if he did some damage it would do 40% HP to your health. Anyways For like the first and secret bosses they made them really hard this includes Terranort With aqua and Terranort with Terra >.> The only random boss challenge was zack on proud mode or critical mode

Xenin

Banned
Nevermind lol I got it...I can't beat that dang sentiment to save my life..(That was contridictuary ain't it)

Gram

Banned
Awards
make a renewl guard :D it gives you hp for each time you guard an attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back