• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss that you beat on the 1ST try that SURPRISED you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
which boss in all of the kingdom hearts game did you beat on the first try that surprised you?
not a boss you knew you would beat. but one where you expected yourself to die but you didnt

for me, definately had to be xaldin, that was the ONLY boss battle where i used mickey as well, but i dont count that as actual dying

Djordjevic

yeah xaldin for me aswell, it had taken me a few times to beat him on normal mode the first time i played kh2, when i went onto expert (although mickey helped me) i beat him first time.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
It was all so very easy, but Saix was the one I beat on the first try that surprised me. Or was it the second try? Meh. I beat most of the bosses on my first and second try. Oh, and I think I might have beaten Xaldin on my first try.

I

The Show Must Go On
saix and xemnas- i expected them to be so much more difficult, but they were like way easy

BarNone

i beat all of them first try in standard mode exept i think 2nd try on Xaldin.
I'm playing on proud mode right now. not that far yet

Haku

<3
I would have to say Luxord because I thought that it was going to be hard because of how he was using his cards to attack you.

Biggest KHF an

Xaldin because everytime i was close to dying i would get a big hit and get to the other side and heal myself.. but he was hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back