• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Help (Traverse Town, Sora)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hi, I need help! If there's another thread like this, I'm sorry about that, but I'm being super-picky about spoilers with this game, and they're very hard to avoid when looking for the right topic. If I just type in "KH 3D bosses," well...

Anyways, I'm stuck on the final boss for Sora's story during the 2nd visit to Traverse Town. I almost always defeat the Hocmonkey just fine, but then I can't touch the Dream Eater that's summoning them all and another boss shows up that just destroys me. Do you guys have any tips? (Also, how can I get to the next world with Riku? The map won't show anything new.)

Thank you!!!

soraalam1

Try to get lots of HP boosts from R&R Seal (He gives you 5!) by using the water barrel with him. Make sure you have leaf bracer and possibly curaga from meow wow.

Blobbit

Awards
Hi, I need help! If there's another thread like this, I'm sorry about that, but I'm being super-picky about spoilers with this game, and they're very hard to avoid when looking for the right topic. If I just type in "KH 3D bosses," well...

Anyways, I'm stuck on the final boss for Sora's story during the 2nd visit to Traverse Town. I almost always defeat the Hocmonkey just fine, but then I can't touch the Dream Eater that's summoning them all and another boss shows up that just destroys me. Do you guys have any tips? (Also, how can I get to the next world with Riku? The map won't show anything new.)

Thank you!!!

Make sure to use the reality shifts with the barrels, and I made sure to use strong links (I had Sir Kyroo who has a very strong link, and also I would recommend Wheeflower for its healing link). The problem I had with it was whenever I would try to get out of the way to heal, I would go into flomo since the area is so small. It was so annoying -_- and you can't move on to the next world for Riku until you beat Traverse Town 2 with Sora.

BagelBreath

Awards
Yeah, the guy after Hocmonkey is annoying. When you see he's about to use his fireball rain move thingy, run away, and flow motion up a wall until he's done.
Get plenty HP boosts and Balloonga from R&R Seal, and Fire Screen should be helpful too. I think Escarglow has a like 3 or more Fire Screens.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Thanks for the tips, everybody! I'll play around with my Dream Eaters again and try using the ones you suggested.

So, just to clarify: does Sora only have to fight the Hocmonkey and the boss after it? Or does that thing keep summoning more Dream Eaters?

and you can't move on to the next world for Riku until you beat Traverse Town 2 with Sora.

Ah, that's what I afraid of. Oh well.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Well the actual boss isnt the Pellican looking guy its the 3 Dream Eater bosses he summons, so you wont ever fight him in Traverse town.

For Wargoyle. I had to use block quite often. Save all the Barrells of Reality shift for him hes easily the toughest of the 3, Kickdive works really well for it too. Any fire resistance abilities or health boosts. you can get before you start.

inverse K-blade7

When hes up close, he does a 3 or four hit combo, each hit can be blocked and countered,except for maybe the tail swipe. but after that, he'll usually fall over. Get a couple hits in, then run, because hes covered in fire when he gets up. His fire move is easy to dodge, and he'll usually follow it up with a arm blast that leaves him open for an attack. His spinning move can be hard to dodge, and im not sure if you can block it, but it doesnt do too much damage, and hes always open afterward. Good luck!

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Flowmotion.

That is all.

It was really all I needed to win the fight, though now that I think about it, I did have several HP boosts. Use the lampposts and the walls. Make sure you have at least one Cura. Ideally Curaga, and possibly more than one healing spell if you have the space. Then go to town with whichever flowmo attack you can do the most damage with. Mix things up with a powerful link attack and/or some reality shifts if that's not working.

And you never can hurt the lead Nightmare in that fight. It summons the three previous bosses, which you have to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back