• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Fight Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWorldsConnect

How do you think the boss fights are going to play out?

I think the True ORG members are going to be mini boss fights in the majority of the worlds, testing our abilities but always holding back until the final clash at the Keyblade Graveyard.

I hope that the development team also keeps on doing multiple phases for the boss fight. For example if we were fighting Zurg in Galaxy Toys he starts out with lasers but later gets an energy ball blaster shaped like the weapon he used in Toy Story 2.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, the Graveyard would definitely getting old if every battle was there.
I don't know how big each Xehanort fight is going to be, I do hope at least Ansem and Xemnas get their fair share, what I'm definitely interested is who's facing who.
I know we're not getting the entire cast playable, but there are some fights that need to happen (like Lea vs Isa, or even Roxas vs Xemnas in my opinion) and I hope we'll get at least a bonus time playing as someons else, kinda like the Riku segment in the final battle of KH II.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I hope that the development team also keeps on doing multiple phases for the boss fight. For example if we were fighting Zurg in Galaxy Toys he starts out with lasers but later gets an energy ball blaster shaped like the weapon he used in Toy Story 2.
Heck, they could make up some sort of 'Zurg's Evil Spaceship Playset' or whatever that he pilots.

I don't know how big each Xehanort fight is going to be, I do hope at least Ansem and Xemnas get their fair share, what I'm definitely interested is who's facing who.
I know we're not getting the entire cast playable, but there are some fights that need to happen (like Lea vs Isa, or even Roxas vs Xemnas in my opinion) and I hope we'll get at least a bonus time playing as someons else, kinda like the Riku segment in the final battle of KH II.
It's been hinted that parties can get larger than 5 so they might actually go for a full on 7 vs. 13 battle royal.

DraceEmpressa

Awards

tbh I think Aqua is more deserving of Xemnas' ass than Roxas, but that if Terranort isn't in the new Organization, as we saw that both Xigbar and Braig are in.

The titans though? It looks like Shadow of the Colossus gameplay to me. And YX looks like he's normal size but Sora is a toy, so it could play similarly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back