• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Which boss battle do you think was the most frusterating? Mine is Captain Hook. That boss battle was amazingly unfair.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Why Moogles? you can fly around him while he stands on the ship so I think thats is most unfair for him
As for me I think that the most frustrating battle is the huge demon at the end of the world

Last edited:
Awards
the most frustrating had to be Ansem because you fought him 4 times not counting Darkside, the shadows, the darkballs, the invisibles, the belly thing and everything else

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
ultmakeyblademan said:
malificent dragon ohh god i hate the b%^*

ugh,I know watchu mean, she kicked my ass plenty of times my first time through the game, so I went to the coliseum to vent some frustration, got the metal chocobo and bitch slapped er! That's why it's my favorite keyblade!

nothingness

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Why Moogles? you can fly around him while he stands on the ship so I think thats is most unfair for him
As for me I think that the most frustrating battle is the huge demon at the end of the world

uh... i think he was talking about the Chain of memories battle. this thread is in the chain of memories section.
well if this is about CoM, then my most hated boss battle was the 4th time against Riku Replica i think, i dies lots of times...

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG chain of memories battles, dont even get me started on that riku replica prick! My deck had to be comprised of virtually nothing but zeros to get him to calm his ass down and stop using Dark Aura.
Hey ya know what the perfect deck would be? A deck of all zero attack cards and infinite jafar cards, that way you could break anything and never be broken, its absolutely flawless.

moogles

Yanos_Darkspawn said:

You can hardly fly around him. The ship is constantly moving under you making it difficult to place and avoid attacks and all Hook does is throw those exploding gifts at you while the ship is tipping. Hook wasn't the most difficult boss, but he angered me the most.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Definately Vexen when you fight him in Twilight Town as Sora.... no idea why it was so hard, but I just kept loossing pathetically

Yanos_Darkspawn

moogles said:
You can hardly fly around him. The ship is constantly moving under you making it difficult to place and avoid attacks and all Hook does is throw those exploding gifts at you while the ship is tipping. Hook wasn't the most difficult boss, but he angered me the most.

I´m sorry, I thought you were talking about KH1, thats why I say you can fly.
Most frustrating battle in CoM? Marluxia in the machine, cause it takes too much time to beat him

road to dawn

Most definately Riku (Reverse Rebirth) He was the only boss i got stuck on. Oh and for those that have the guide, it lies! It claims that there is no way of healing! Announcement! Even if the king card isnt available you still have oogie boogie card! Its thanks to that i managed to kill him!

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
The most fustrating boss for me in COM was Ansem in Riku's mode. He follows you everywhere, always behind or in front of you doing that claw sweep. I have to wait for him to start reloading before I can even use a mickey card or reload myself because he does so much damage so fast. Also, there's a limited amount of mickey cards given in the battle and so I have come close to beating him many times to die because I've nothing to heal myself with. I hate that battle.

black acid

Heros need Villains
right ow I'm talking about unknown battles. but if you think about it. the 2 meeting fake riku is really hard.*considering zexion being in his bdoy* this is one of the hardset battle ever*unless you don't use your dark mode*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back