• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
No, he's not.
The Secret Ending is simply a desaturated sandy sunset video of the knights in a sandy sunset desert. Everything looks tinted and yellow.

You can tell from the CGI picture, he already had color. His abdomen is red.

I just basically said that in a less describitive way... xD

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! The thing is that in one of the nomura interviews that the secret ending took place in the past or future. If Sora fights the AU, wouldnt that mean that sora would have to travel into the past or future to fight him!!!!!! Either that or This is a different knight.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! The thing is that in one of the nomura interviews that the secret ending took place in the past or future. If Sora fights the AU, wouldnt that mean that sora would have to travel into the past or future to fight him!!!!!! Either that or This is a different knight.
Well, it can't be a different knight because he looks exactly like the one in the trailer.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
What a fugly armour he got there... Jesus Christ. Who is he supposed to be anyways? He looks like freakin' IT the Clown (I guess only older people know what Im talking about, lol)... :closedeyes:

daxter fan

LOL, that made my day.

You can clearly see the many keyblades in the background as well as the desert setting that was seen in the Secret Ending.

I can't see them sorry, But let me tkae you to my point of view.
what world looks like that that we know about? yeah I was informed after i wrote this post that it can be in sunset Horizons because of the interview.
but for the preducated man who just came around a day ago and new to alot of stuff it can really seem like the pride lands ":<

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I can't see them sorry, But let me tkae you to my point of view.
what world looks like that that we know about? yeah I was informed after i wrote this post that it can be in sunset Horizons because of the interview.
but for the preducated man who just came around a day ago and new to alot of stuff it can really seem like the pride lands ":<

Hey, don't worry man. I wasn't trying to diss you or anything; I just found what you said a bit amusing.

It's all good ^^

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U
Takes place in the PAST.

Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?

I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Takes place in the past.
But it has something to do with the future.
Reoccuring event?

G

Gear

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the boss fight isn't any of the AU's, it's a "fake", Look carefully at the shoulder armor of the boss, then at the AU's, there is a difference.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but the boss fight isn't any of the AU's, it's a "fake", Look carefully at the shoulder armor of the boss, then at the AU's, there is a difference.

Well, it's not a fake knight. It's still a knight. It could just be it is a different knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back