• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I lol'd.

I really did.
I'm laughing maniacally out of being freakishly frightened.
Remember, THIS is the guy...that testers....with Sora at lvl. 99, on Standard mode, took 6 tries just to try to land a hit on him.

...I'm scared...

I think...perhaps Sora arrives there through a portal, or time travel, or something...interesting...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
It's the shine

Yeah that is what I think. The Secret Boss's suit is identical to the Knight who picked up the Kingdom Key in the KH2 Secret Ending. Due to the sun's light and or the Higher Res of the Secret Ending, you could not clearly see all of the colors clearly. So when fighting this Knight in the original game's graphics, you can see the colors.

Kelechi

man,.....if i flick thoses knights they would fly way far from here.( maybe all the way to pluto).

Kelechi

If i dont get this game i might hurt someone.i'd even hurt my friend.. i dont give a $$$$ i would do anythingto get this game....

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay, this game need to seriously come. I wish there were stores that ordered in the games for you, if you just give the money.

Damn, I need to fight this guy, seems, like it going to be awesome.

But, if it does happen after the secret ending or before, I am going to die. Man, it going to take a while for the secret ending to come.

Xaldin, please, I know you can do it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
aufightlolyl9.jpg

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Seriously, if Nomura did not release KH2FM in the US, we have to kidnapped him and torture him until he do it. ^ ^ Okay, seriously, I don't think KH2FM will release in the states....if the selling of the game is higher in Japan.

ultamaSora

Its the middle knight? I'm not sure what significance it could have, but wasn't the middle knight who took Sora's keyblade?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The middle knight was the one who took Sora's Keyblade and after seeing Dogenzaka comparing the pic of the knight and the GAK pic.....It's him, alright! (without the shine and the armor looks exactly the same) Good job, Dogenzaka. We shall call the middle knight "GAK".

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
wouldnt it be awsome to fight some of past keyblade masters including riku?haha
wow that was off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back