• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
We don't really know the timeline of this yet, however that does seem very possible! There's chances the Secret Ending might be inties with this, but I doubt it, wee'll have to wait.

But here's a bit of info

The Boss has 17 bars of health.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...HIS ARMOR IS PRETTY AND COLOURFUL. D: I SHALL CALL HIM... "MY LITTLE KNIGHT". D8

Anyways, AWESOME. That fight would be an ultra PAIN to fight, and I can't wait to fight this guy. xD; ...If KH2FM+ comes out in NA. .__.

...SQUARE!! D8< *grabs keyblades* THERE WILL BE FIRE, COSPLAYERS, MANY MANY KEYBLADES, AND MANY MANY MANY FANGIRLS IF YOU DON'T RELEASE IT HERE. D:<

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
17 bars of health, the same bars of health on Axel in KH2FM.....no wonder Nomura says even if you have defeated this knight the first time, even if you know the methods on how to beat him, it would be harder and difficult for you to beat him the second time.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Sephiroth has offically become one of the weaker bosses now lol! All the organization members have been upgraded and that knight has like eighteen freaking life bars. The knight I guess he will be the strongest enemy. He will be to this game like how Xemnas was to KH1.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Axel has 16 bars, meaning this boss has one more bar then Axel, I hope he proves more challenging then EM in Final Mix, which I have no doubt he will.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nomura talked about this guy like he was a god and this boss was created by critics who though Sephiroth was a punk so yeah I think this guy will be tough indeed.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Knighty will win against Sephiroth ^ ^ but what makes me wonder how will this knight attack Sora and what is his tactics in battle?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok for those that keep talking about the knight's colors

It's the shine

The KH2 Secret Ending had a lot of shineness to it so this is just without the next-gen shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back