• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boring

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Twilight power

Since 100% intrest and the 100k this has left the rpg WITHOUT a challenge people level up 400 - 500 levels a day and get high rise of money in the bank. I know one person started at level 10 in 1 day he got fantastic weapons - armour making him level up 200 levels a day.

Before this it was a struggle for some to level up and it was rewarding when u did and now its nothing to nobody we should reset and start again or maybe make it to make people want to level up because now a level up to people means nothing.

After you get up those levels , have every item and so on what will u get from it because i dont bother to level up now because i know there is know reward in it for me

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Yes. 2.4! Its just like the IBP or whatever. You get lvl's like that, you dont apreceate them & its just to easy.

Lil_RiKu

Hey listen just wait for the newest version and plus it doswent matter what yall say.i really dont care i am here for now on postin instead of playing.i mean last years version was awesome.i miss that rpg so if you like this rpg spend time with it.

Back