• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bored

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are You Bored

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd rather be surrounded by a group of hot, sweaty, cheerleaders. In white. And short skirts, and not only hot looking, but hot, as in, "it's hot outside".

Lady Aino

I can't go home due to a school function (*grumbles*) so I'm trapped at my aunts until it starts. I have nothing to do other then come online...and even then there still isn't that much to do.

I wish I had a good book to read or money to go shopping.

Roxas' Star09

I would take a long walk to think...

problem is it's night time...it's unsafe to do that >>

So next best thing is to talk to my friend...but she's at work...I want to talk to my other friend...he's not on MSN...;-;

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I want to film our stupid movie that we were supposed to shoot like ..what? last year....but one) no one can get a ride, if one of us drives, they can't drive anyone yet. and two) people are busy...man....I can't even do it in the summer because I have summer school from 8-2 or 3 and people have summer sports....yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back