• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Bored

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are You Bored

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd rather be surrounded by a group of hot, sweaty, cheerleaders. In white. And short skirts, and not only hot looking, but hot, as in, "it's hot outside".

Lady Aino

Awards
I can't go home due to a school function (*grumbles*) so I'm trapped at my aunts until it starts. I have nothing to do other then come online...and even then there still isn't that much to do.

I wish I had a good book to read or money to go shopping.

Roxas' Star09

Awards
I would take a long walk to think...

problem is it's night time...it's unsafe to do that >>

So next best thing is to talk to my friend...but she's at work...I want to talk to my other friend...he's not on MSN...;-;

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Awards
I want to film our stupid movie that we were supposed to shoot like ..what? last year....but one) no one can get a ride, if one of us drives, they can't drive anyone yet. and two) people are busy...man....I can't even do it in the summer because I have summer school from 8-2 or 3 and people have summer sports....yuck.