• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Borderlands 3 | Now with guns w/ legs! | September 13rd 2019

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
BORDERLANDS IS BACK, BITCHES. After years of anticipation, the fourth main installment to the series has been set to release later this year. Likewise, a remaster of the first Borderlands will release on 4/3, for those of you who are uninitiated and interested in picking up the series.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I think Borderlands (the first game) released on PS4 today. I think I'm going to give it a shot. It would be cool to see it as a PS+ game before Borderlands III release.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm definitely excited for it. I've been replaying through 2. Literally started it up again a few days before the announcement. I never did finish the games though. But I hope I can finish 1, 2 and Pre-Sequel before 3 comes out.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Started up a play-through of 2 with some mates to get ready for 3, using all DLC I can get my dirty hands on. After not having touched the game since it's first release, it's pretty fun. The Mechromancer is fun as hell.

The Borderlands games are just fun, very keen for 3. What're you guys' thoughts on the new playable characters?

Back