• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mint-

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
Wow... funniest movie of all time. Easily. I started laughing when the woman was singing in the opening credits, and I didn't stop even till after the credits ended. Honestly, everyone must see this movie. I think women are the only people who won't like it. Jews maybe, but don't forget Sacha Baron Cohen is Jewish himself. I can't wait to see it again, it is the funniest movie ever made.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
yes, the opening was hilarious. i too love this movie. there was only one part that was really uncalled for and the people who have seen it probably know what part im talking about. the part when they are in the jewish people's house, funniest stuff in a while. "Great success!"

-Mint-

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
I'm not really new. I have 2 old accounts. 1 is Roxas. Yes, just plain Roxas (I was lucky) and had about 500 posts I believe. Then I had Trimmblade at about 100. Then I just went to kh-vids.net and I'm Roxas there too. But thanks for the welcome ^_^

And to steer this back on topic:

What was your fave part of the film? Mine was the Running of the Jew 2006. SO FUNNY!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I loved his old shows, and it looks like Borat is even more promising. I've really been wanting to see this movie, loved the trailers. I'll try to go see it sometime soon.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The confusion between retired and a retard have never been expressed so brilliantly...

One of, if not the funniest film i've ever watched, period.

marapets

i luv the way the way the critics try and describe as some intellectual piece when really it is just a raw rinse out!!

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think it's hilarious. The most I've laughed at a cinema for a long long time.
But what's funnier is the reaction it's received.

People think it's being offensive to everyone the jokes are about, but the biggest joke is just pointing out how terrible the USA really is as a role model for poorer nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back