• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boot Camp in 6 days....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel_FODF

Hey KHI :) Most of you probably don't know me, but i just wanted to say I will be sadly gone from this site for 8 weeks due to boot camp for the Navy. So i just wanted to say goodbye and see you guys soon. Also if anyone else has gone and has some advice, it would be much appreciated. Kinda freaking out at the moment.

Awards
Don't drop the soap.

It applies here because in the Navy, who else will keep you warm at night?

You've been getting pretty raunchy lately Weeaboo. :O
Or is it just me?

Anyway Axel_FODF... calm down, there's nothing to worry about. Just keep a level head.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I went to Army Basic Training 2 years ago. I enjoyed it. It's alot of fun and you do stuff you cant do anywhere else and you meet good ppl. I dont know how Navy boot camp is but i figure they are mostly the same to start out with.

My training was 10 weeks + 1 week of getting shots and making sure you are who you say you are. We camped in the woods for a week. Learned about how to handle and fir weapons and actually got to fire the standard rifles and some weapons. DId exercise everymorning at 4am till 7am except on Sunday. The food was......cant describe it you'll see for yourself. They had fun obstical (SP) courses the reminded me of Ninja Warrio on G4. THe only thing I was worried about was the Gas Chamber where they put you in a room of CS Gas which burns skin on contact, where they make you test your gas gear to see if it works. But overall is very fun.

It's more of a mental challenge than a physical one cause yeah you run alot, do push up, and other stuff like that but you are constantly getting yelled at. The Sgts in charge will get up in your face and try to make you hit them. I mean if you've never been yelled at by your parents then it'll be something new to you but to me I've been yelled at worse by my mom so the mental stuff wasnt hard at all. Just look at it this way.......it's like a live action game of Call of Duty except your training and not in war, that's what I did and I had fun.

It'll be fun no need to be scared or nervous. Good luck.

Mog

Awards
goodluck with it man, I don't know you but it's nice to be nice.

Axel_FODF

Hey guys i am back finally :) i just graduated on Friday and now i am in Charleston, SC for my Nuclear Power schools. just wanted to let you know i made it in one piece :) good to be back :)

O

Oberon

The Navy can be pretty rough. Just make sure you're as determined as possible, and make sure that's where you truly feel you want to be.

I had a friend who ended up dropping out of the Navy because it was too stressful mentally and physically.

edit: what raiton kensei said. listen to that guy :]

Back