• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Booster Gold Memorial Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
R.I.P. Booster Gold.

bg25xl5.png

A superhero sell-out, but a superhero notheless.
He may have been a money-grubber, but he took the first punch from Doomsday.
The monster that killed Superman.
He knew he was not strong enough to defeat Doomsday.
But he did his best to stop him.

His final days were not his best.
But he will always be remembered as a hero.

boosterdeathoq7.png

Say hi to Ted for me.

D':

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
As selfish as he was, he didn't deserve to die. 52 could have made him a better character, but instead they decide to make him a prick and then kill him.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
How did he die? I would like to know. It looks like he got killed by some kind of flesh eating virus that apparently works quickly.

He may have been a prick on the outside but we all knew he had the heart of a superhero. The writers could have taken to huge status if they wanted but ehy kill him? I didn't even know about this. Oh well. He may have been a royal pain in the arse in the comics but JLU he was an awsome character. I liked him.

Booster Gold, we hardly knew ye.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
He was killed in a nuclear submarine explosion. In the middle of Metropolis. I can't quite figure out how it did that to him, though. What I'm really hoping for is that due to him being from the 25th Century, the explosion cause a time rift having him switch places in time. And that Supernova there (The guy in the mask holding Booster.) is actually Booster.

Even Superman (Or Clark as he is in that picture.), who disagreed with Booster's agenda, didn't want him to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back