• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Book Recommendations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
asdkgjkfd YES. bless me ultima is fantastic, especially if you like religious/philosophical explorations like that.

unknownlord

I have to remember to this read this. @.@ I have a (digital) copy, but I haven't gotten onto this book yet. :/

It's not an easy read, for sure, not that it's boring per se, it's just very intricate (he's famous for his complex and superfluous prose).

impart

Climb The Sky
hey, anyone wanna recommend me something?

im looking for something that takes place in medieval or Renaissance era
ether fiction or non-fiction is fine

also if anyone knows of any good books with post apocalyptic settings, lay it on me

:)

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
my sister just recommended that to me! i'll have to get it if you like it too o____o

haven't actually read it

starz channel did a pretty good miniseries of it written by the original author, and the writing was one of its greatest strengths. i do know that the book is one of the most beloved books written in the last 30 years in britain so yeah

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
oh no that artist was a terrible person guess that means all the artistic and cultural values of his works are null and void

My thoughts exactly. o/

No but really, I just find that quote amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back