• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bonus items

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupukeyblade

I haven't reserved a copy of kingdom hearts 358/2 days yet and i'm not sure where to get it from should i get it from gamestop, target, or amazon, whats you opinion.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Is none of the above a choice?

Really, it doesn't matter one bit. Same non-canon affecting game each way.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Depends on where YOU want to shop. But Amazon and GS give you something for buying the game. A poster and postcards from GS and a DS cover from Amazon. Target, you can keep your reservation card.

Radon

mofo
None of them seem overly good. Buuuuut if you had to choose one... Amazon.

solfan

I might get it from gamestop but who knows maybe the cover sleeve may look really cool too
i emailed amazon about that and heres what they said "However I did some research and would like to confirm that cover sleeve is a case to put the DS in.It is white with roxas,Xion and axel on top with racing stripes." well thats just the part where they mention it :p
ALSO Pictures for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Protect Case DSi (Nintendo DSi) - Play-Asia.com <-- that fits the description of what amazon said BUT i found this picture on play-asia.com[for sale]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back