• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bonus Bosses from BBS FM+ Advice Please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Let me start with I do not play in Critical mode, nor do I plan to EVER fight these battles on that mode when I get around to playing it. I play on Beginner and Standard modes because I can't handle the stress of the higher difficulties and want to actually enjoy my own pace.

I would like to know which bonus bosses should be done in what order and simple(ish) methods of defeating them with each character. I am trying to complete their reports not only for the trophies but because I need to see the golden mickey head by the character and Mirage Arena sections!

I have tried the Light's Lesson and lost miserably. I managed to clear Villain's Vendetta (barely) but I can't even land a hit on Eraqus' Armor. I also tried the Vanitas fight...same result. I think Unknown Figure and No Heart are unlocked AFTER Vanitas though.

Any help would be well, helpful. I have trouble reading large chunks of text so if you wouldn't mind separating the strategies by the character with a space between I would be grateful.

Sorry to inconvenience anybody, I just really need help and nothing on the net has been helping me so far cause it is all for Critical or for people who are 'too good' a the games.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'd like to help, but this is BBS. You can spam dodge and surges at best and hope they don't randomly break out of your combo and do shit (which, surprise, they surely will)

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Ah well, I figured it was worth a shot to see if anyone has ideas. Thanks for answering. Time to go re-buy surges and max 'em out. Maybe throw a mine square in there for Vanitas though, just to see if he'll step on it.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Tbh you can easily kill Vanitas Sentiment with Strike Raid by hiding behind the big rock and spamming him. Works with every character. Make sure to lock on to him and use Strike Raid.
I know it's cheap, but it's a safe way to win.

Sally-boiii

Awards
It will definitely help if you get renewal block and barrier for TAV. THat saved me in the original BBS for Ven countless times.

It replenishes health every time you defend against something, so clutch is an understatement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back