• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bone thugs n harmony- East 1999 Eternal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Bone_Thugs_N_Harmony_-_E_1999_Eternal.jpg

Respect this album.

Hard to believe Bone Thugs were teenagers when they made this album as it changed the rap game forever. Combining rapping with singing which they pioneered. Even tho Bone showed their rapping and singing flow on their previous EP release "Creepin On Ah Come Up" they expand and fully use it on this album. The beats are mostly produced by which would be their long time producer DJ Uneek which gives the album a dark smooth melodic feel. Combined with Bones flow and singing melodies it complimented each other. Its a classic album and one that catapulted them to super stardom selling over 6 million copies in the US alone, and over 10 million worldwide. This is my favorite rap album, and one that I dont have to skip any tracks. I'll post a few tracks for now, but I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Da Introduction
YouTube - Bone Thugs-Da Introduction

Crossroads (Original)
YouTube - Original Crossroads - Bone Thugs n Harmony

Tha Crossroads (this is the one that was released as a single dedicated to when Eazy-E passed away, and replaced the original when it was re-issued. Not the same song at all as original, different beat, lyrics, flow, everything. Its a different song just with a similar title.)
YouTube - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Eternal
YouTube - Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Eternal

East1999
YouTube - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony "East 1999"

Mo Murda
YouTube - Bone Thugs N Harmony - Mo' Murda

Down 71 (The Getaway)
YouTube - Bone Thugs n Harmony - Down '71 (The Getaway)

1st Of Tha Month
YouTube - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony- First of the Month

Buddah Luvaz
YouTube - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony --- Buddah Lovaz

Will put up the rest tomorrow as Im tired and ready to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back