• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bond, Air, Coming Mugs and Bags Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Fans of the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue artworks 'Bond', 'Air', and 'Coming will be thrilled to learn that Square Enix Japan will soon be selling mugs and bags with the design on them!

The mugs are set for release on September 23rd 2017, and will cost 1620yen and are 60mmxH63mm. The bags are coming on the same day and will cost 1922yen and are 195mmx190mmx155mm.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Ah nice, I only got one of the stands, so maybe I'll get a mug for one of the other ones. This art is so nice.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Those are actually pretty cool. I like them all. Hmmm I wonder how hard getting one in Europe would be.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wish they were the more colorful versions, but I am gonna need that 'Coming' mug!

I agree. The coloring choices is weird. Not the colors themselves, but who to color. It looks like the just went for primary colors, but...some how forgot blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back