• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boards Reshuffling

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tech Support has been changed into a subforum under discussion.

Community Board and Site Feedback/Support are now under "KHInsider" up top. =)

[Thanks to Manchester Black!]

EDIT by Manchester Black: With the help of Digital Gopher and monkeybutt, the Sports, Celebs, Movies, Music, and Television forums have been merged into one big Discussion forum called Entertainment, which will be used to discuss any and all types of Entertainment and Media from now on. Rejoice!

EDIT2: Some of the permissions were messed up from the way we had it before, so if you can't post a new thread in either the Community board or the SiteFeedback/Support section, PM Manchester Black.

D

Destiny of Sora

I'm not really sure if the movie section should have been merged, but oh well. This will probably make things more organized.

I'm also a bit glad that the PC/Programming sections were merged into Technology, because a lot of threads in the main section should have been moved to PC.

D

Destiny of Sora

I also noticed now that Nonsense has been merged.

Any reason why?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
personally, i do not enjoy the "entertainment" section. maybe it's just me, but it seems to be unorganized and it's going to be a lot harder to find a topic that might interest me when there's threads from music, books, tv, sports, etc.

maybe i will get used to it, but right now, i am not a big fan of this.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Apparently it has been merged.

But I like it,it's easier that way for the new ones.When I became a member here,I really missed the Community Board!

Back