• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boarding House *Remake*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((I had a blast in the old BH threads, so this one shall be a remake of the awesome old ones!))

In this Role Play, we all live in a HUGE house with no parents. We are all orphans and we all just have fun in this house! Anything can happen, so please feel free to be mystical and make your own journeys that people can join in on!

Rules - Usual rules apply. No G-Modding, no power playing, keep romance at PG-13, no killing off other characters without permission, and have fun!

Template

Name :
Weapon :
Bio : (optional)

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name :AJ
Appearance :
Sthenos.jpg

Weapon :Two swords
Bio :....

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Name : Sharon

Appearance : http://photobucket.com/albums/b277/...action=view&current=1124029699_elyAutumn2.jpg

Weapon : Mind powers and a large dagger.

Bio : Sharon was always the eldest sister of her family. Her parents died when she was 13 and ever since she has been going from foster house to foster house with her brother, AJ. They had two other siblings, a brother and a sister, but they were lost in the shuffle of all the transferring. Finally, her and her brother came to this house, determined never to be separated. Sharon is very over protective of her brother because she is the oldest and wants him to be safe.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Name : Salidify Kasung

Appearance : (coming soon dont have time right now)

Weapon : Lancegard ( ordinary longsword, nothing special other than its got a name.)

Bio : ( no time to post now)

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Ok...i said i would join ^^))

Name: Edward Eagles
Appearence: Either boy...you pick ^^
Weapon: Eagle blade (Keyblade with eagle keychain)
Bio: (Brb)

~Life~

The old member
Name: Josh
Age: ??? many tears have past, so he would be 70 years old.....but ill make him 16. His age changes, but he is now stuck in the age of 16 and will always be that age. I guess.
Appearence: Tall blonde hair blue eyes, Wears a white cloak and angel armor under that givin to him by steve.
Weapon: golden staff and anicent book of magic.
Bio: Josh was he creator of the Bh and made it years ago. After much drama with emily and steve, steve died and as did Josh. but josh left a will to emily leaving her the Bh. Many years later emily dissapeared without a trace with a broken heart. Emilys daughter had a daughter. HGer daughter was Sharon and she had a brother. AJ. But one night a nock came to the door. A man in a white cloak. A man thought to be daed for years. A man that was to never be seen again. Josh.

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
(Can you guys wait? I would like to join, but want to take little time to make my character)

~Life~

The old member
((yeah we can....jens not on anyway. She just left me on aim ;_;))

Last edited:

~Life~

The old member
Sora Game Pro said:
((just wait for her when is she going to get back on aim))
Im not too sure to be honest. She just ditched me ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back