• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Board Game + Debug Mode + Olympus Screens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Arrogance, it looks good on you.

Derp.

I'm excited for this game, they really did seem to add in the best parts of the various games. I hope it doesn't take -too- long after the Japanese Release to come out, because it looks like a lot of fun.

You are so graceful, HeartSeams.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Lulz, shut the hell up man. :p

1-There's no such word as "indenticalness"
2-You assume I don't know jack about Debug mode. But, something tells me you haven't even touched a coded-compatible phone, let alone tried it out. :p "Debug mode" has two things to it: Story triggered, and manual. When it's story triggered, the gameplay speeds up and Sora simply has the ability to kill things faster. Later on in the game, however, you can unlock this ability right off the bat. That said, the "debug" feature is simply a hodge podge of skills known as "debug abilities", that range, once again, from the speedy mode, down to the Reaction Combo skill. Simply put, "debug mode" is just one ability that belongs to the debug skill-set. Compared to Overclock, it's an obsolete system. Overclock can implement debug, and much more all in-one.

What you saw isn't debug - once again, it's a challenge area. That screen in coded only shows up during "debug mode", but obviously, if you even bothered to pay attention to the snippets of gameplay vids on the sight, it's not the same thing.

Derp.

Uh, I don't know why my vocabulary is something you feel the need to bring up but for the record 'identicalness' is a real word and any dictionary will tell you so.

I didn't say you didn't know jack about debug mode; and for your information, since I'm on site staff I had to do most of the CODED episode write-ups which entailed reading through CODED's script, so I'd say I'm pretty well versed. I'm sorry if I didn't notice that Overclock possibly implements this system since, well, Re:coded isn't something I keep up with, but I assumed you said that debug mode doesn't exist at all since that's what you basically said, and that screen of Sora in the glitch area - which is near identical to the one in the original game - looks convincingly like debug mode.

You can take that attitude off now. It's really ugly.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Uh, I don't know why my vocabulary is something you feel the need to bring up but for the record 'identicalness' is a real word and any dictionary will tell you so.

I didn't say you didn't know jack about debug mode; and for your information, since I'm on site staff I had to do most of the CODED episode write-ups which entailed reading through CODED's script, so I'd say I'm pretty well versed. I'm sorry if I didn't notice that Overclock possibly implements this system since, well, Re:coded isn't something I keep up with, but I assumed you said that debug mode doesn't exist at all since that's what you basically said, and that screen of Sora in the glitch area - which is near identical to the one in the original game - looks convincingly like debug mode.

ye Malfoy you tell him off :)

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

You could always just Imperio him to do your will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back