• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BN Rant 2.0! Huzzah!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kikyowhereareu

Lawl I'm on BN's most hated list. I love this thread. Even though my opinion doesn't matter I approve of this thread. V for Vendetta ftw!!
Dora ftl...Mario as a communist pwns!!

Endgame

:D
I have one word: ^_^

Yes, I know that's an emote and not a word. Still. ^_^

Dora the Explorer meets the US government.

A suspiscious young woman was picked up by the US government yesterday, and has been whisked away for extralegal interrogation, due to suspected terrorist AlQuaeda links. The young girl was seen speaking to inannimate objects, presumed transmitters to her terrorist controllers, and was found in possesion of a number of items threatening nation security, including a detailed tactical map of the area.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
bnrant.png

All BN rants from this point on shall have my seal of approval. ^_^

I have free time right now and I figured I'd invest it into something productive. However, I ended up doing this. Sloan be praised!

1. To all of you idiots out there in intarwebz land. My avatar is NOT my picture. I repeat, my avatar is NOT my picture. It is Ed Sloan of Crossfade. If yu knew anythign about me, you would know why I have that there. If I looked like Ed Sloan, I would not be spending my summer mornings and late nights on a forum.

This is me.
See the difference?

2. Pepsi owns your soul. It is delicious and MUCH better than Coke. Coke is the milk of the infidel.

3. Absolutely no online or long distance relationship is a serious relationship. If you believe you are having a serious relationship during one of these, I suggest you receive a gunshot wound to the face because you are an idiot.

In a related matter, I shall voice my opinion on those who marry their high school sweethearts. It is adorable, yes. It is also the worst move of your life. Are you aware of the number of potential betters there are in the world? That high school sweetheart of yours is going to be waking up to you for the next 50 years. Eventually, she's not going to be "cute" anymore.

4. Sloan owns you

5. It is my opinion that Bill Clinton is among the finest presidents ever to grace the United States. Mr. Clinton made the presidency fun again. He let it be known that you can have a widely publicized sex scandal in the highest position in the world and STILL manage to come out of it smelling like roses. I tip my hat to you, Mr. Clinton and may Sloan continue to bless you and your secks.

6. V for Vendetta is an incredible movie. For all you morons out there who cannot manage a "suspension of disbelief", I suggest that you kindly jump off the nearest cliff. It is a well written movie with marvelous visual scenes. The Valerie sequence ranks among my top movie moments.

7. A list of things I either do not like, hate or despise their very existence:

A)Coke
B) Bible Thumpers
C) N00bs
D) Those who blaspheme against Crossfade.
E) Pretentious jerks who have no reason to be a pretentious jerk.
F) Emo bands, people, movies, songs, so forth.
G) "Punk" bands such as Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, etc. WHen you are 35 or older and your voice sounds like a prepubescent girl with helium, it is time you exit the music business.
H) Kikyowhereareu
I) Soradude
J) AngelofDestiny, simply because I remember her actions and attitude all too well.
K) Alphabetical lists of things I do not like, hate or despise.
L) L337sp34k LAWLZ
There are more, but I am eager to move onto other points.​

8) Mario is a communist. http://www.aethiamud.org/communist_mario/ There is your proof.

9) Link is a Nazi. He is a blond haired, blue eyed Aryan dream who constantly saves a blonde haired, blue eyed princess from dark-skinned, red-haired, big-nosed bad guys. In Hylian mythology, the Hylians served a "greater purpose" as the messengers of the Gods, because their pointed ears allowed them greater hearing, effectively placing the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Hylians above the normal humans.

10) Dora the Explorer is an idiotic child who wanders the woods and wilds without any form of parental supervision and speks to smiling, inaminate objects with the help of her shoe-wearing, multi-lingual purple monkey. I smell acid trip.

That is it for now, dearies.​

Well, I realize this is your rant, but because you say it, doesn't make it completely true. For one, Coke doesn't suck......well American coke does, but mexican and english coke don't, because they don't have all that chemical crap and they have natural sugars. It's just overall sweeter and much secksier

D) Those who blaspheme against Crossfade.

And here's my opinion.....Crossfade stinks.

=D​

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Pepsi is better then coke. Pepsi is blue, blue is my favorite colour, blue is better then red. Pepsi draws your attention better. Pepsi has better comercials, and more celebrities on those comercials. Pepsi has a better taste. Pepsi isn' sugared down and to sweet.

In 1985, The Coca-Cola Company, amid much publicity, changed the formula. Some authorities believe that New Coke, as the reformulated drink came to be known, was invented specifically to respond to Pepsi. Numerous blind taste tests suggested that more consumers preferred the taste of Pepsi (which is believed to have more lemon oil, less orange oil, and uses vanillin rather than vanilla) to Coke. In taste tests, drinkers were more likely to respond positively to sweeter drinks, and Pepsi had the advantage over Coca-Cola because it is much sweeter.

In the United States, Coca-Cola outsells Pepsi because Coca-Cola is sold exclusively in more locations, such as restaurants that sell Coca-Cola, but not Pepsi. Overall, Coca-Cola outsells Pepsi in almost all areas of the world. Saudi Arabia and the Canadian provinces of Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador, Ontario and Quebec are some of the few exceptions.
This makes Coca Cola, a bunch of cheap old people who can't be fair. Pepsi is sold more in Canada because Canada rules.

According to Consumer Reports, in the 1970's, the rivalry continued to heat up the market. Research proved that Pepsi is preferred over Coca-Cola. The way that they proved this was by blind taste tests that were conducted in stores. These tests were called "Challenge Booths." The sales of Pepsi started to climb, and Pepsi kicked off the "Challenge" across the nation.

The Pepsi-Cola drink contains basic ingredients found in most other similar drinks including carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, colorings, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid and natural flavors. The caffeine free Pepsi-Cola contains the same ingredients but no caffeine. If you are still reading this,then you have no life.

My brothers and sisters now we must gather around, and share a glass of cold Pepsi.

175px-Pepsi_Logo.JPG

^Don't mess with me and Pepsi D=<^

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
and Pepsi had the advantage over Coca-Cola because it is much sweeter.

In the U.S., sir

In the United States, Coca-Cola outsells Pepsi

In the U.S. sir,

Ever been to other countries? Coca-Cola outsells Pepsi by a lot. I went to Mexico, you couldn't even buy Pepsi, everyone had a 2 liter bottle of Coke in their fridge, and I never drink Coke, but in Mexico I do because it is soo much sweeter and tastes better, because they have less restrictions than the U.S.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
That is exactly the point. Coca-cola is just cheap so they have to bribe everyone to sell their drinks.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Sean...you have brought intelligent reason to forum Insanity. I salute you.

Rock on dude.....

The only thing I don't agree with is that Pepsi Statement. Personally, I don't like Pepsi OR Coke.....

as for the rest

Statement #3: Hellz yes. About ******* time, too.
Statement #4: Then wears my leash? *wink*, j/k
Statement #5: I say we bring him back to office
Statement #6: couldn't have said it better myself. V rocks.... so incredibly hard. V owns me, not Sloan...
Statement #7: Im not on often enough to remember names of people i hate. There are far to many, but i do agree with your list....
Statement#8: We've discussed this before....
Statement#9: Also, don't really care, but I do agree with you
Statement #10: you spelled "speaks wrong". God i hate Dora...

Rant 2.0, ehh? So, you have energy for a rant(s), but no energy to leave me a comment on darkstarlings or in my blog...I see how it is...

Much Love.

O, but you forgot to add Attention Whores to your list.....

Endgame

:D
BN, for your uber-ranting rant, you get one Zetsu-Lazer charge! A high honour, you know?

IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER! AND ITS COS BN'S RANT WAZ AWESUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back