• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Blurry Vission With Eye Contacts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I just got my contacts about 2 hours ago, I was taught how to put them on and how to take them off. I had some trouble figuring out which was inside out or normal but im pretty sure I know which is what. But im having trouble with my left contact, it makes my vision blurry, I had the most trouble with it while I was being taught and ive been wearing them for a while now. Since my visions kinda blurry I have taken them off and put them on again, while rinsing it with the solution, like 2 times and its still blurry. Could it be its inside out or could it be I havent worn it for a long enough time so it hasnt settled in yet?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It's difficult to explain, but you make sure you bought the correct sign (as in + or -)

When I first bought my contacts, I was scared beyond belief. I, like you, was taught how to use them but my vision was still blurry. No amount of solution fixed the problem. Turns out I bought (going to use a random number) 4.25 + instead of 4.25 -. It seems like minor error, but it made a HUUGE difference. Try checking your prescription.

For others who wear contacts, does wearing them inside out really matter? I can never really tell when I'm wearing them wrong because I can see just fine either way.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
It's difficult to explain, but you make sure you bought the correct sign (as in + or -)

When I first bought my contacts, I was scared beyond belief. I, like you, was taught how to use them but my vision was still blurry. No amount of solution fixed the problem. Turns out I bought (going to use a random number) 4.25 + instead of 4.25 -. It seems like minor error, but it made a HUUGE difference. Try checking your prescription.

For others who wear contacts, does wearing them inside out really matter? I can never really tell when I'm wearing them wrong because I can see just fine either way.

Im sure they gave it to me right, their 5.00- and it was at my eye doctors place so im 100% sure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would go back to the doctor and just tell him your vision is blurry when you wear the other contact. Maybe you don't need them in both eyes?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I would go back to the doctor and just tell him your vision is blurry when you wear the other contact. Maybe you don't need them in both eyes?

My perscription is 5.00- at least in both eyes, I remember my doctor said it was 5.25- in one eye and 5.50- in the other or something real close to that but nothing over it. My friend says its normal and that it happened to him his first week with them so idk and the lady told me to call back tomorrow and see if I got the hang of taking them in and out so ill ask her but I wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem when they got their contacts.

State

Awards
Although a generic response, go see your doctor. Even though it just might be your contacts, you never know if your eyesight just did a 180 at you randomly, so it's a safer bet to see your doc. But even though I've been told that glasses are better than contacts (in the sense you have more probabilities to recover your former eyesign), if you feel comfortable wearing contacts, than that's you and your comfortness (not my problem to dwell on, but to assist).

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Let it settle a little.
When I first got mine, they where always blurry. Roll your eye in your sockets and (if you have to) adjust it with your finger. It might just be misplaced. If that doesn't work then maybe you should see your optometrist.
And @Blank_Points:
I find they hurt like a bonker when they're inside out.

D

Deleted member 36435

i highly doubt anyone here is your optometrist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back