• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue room?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
One thing I wondered about from start one, is the blue room in the hotel in the second district of traverse town. The two other rooms are open but the blue however is unenterable. Maybe this will play some form of role in kh2?

Cetramarius

Website
www.reager.no
yeah cause i wondered, the red was open, the green was too, but not the blue... red green blue... feel like thats supposed to say something

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Cetramarius said:
One thing I wondered about from start one, is the blue room in the hotel in the second district of traverse town. The two other rooms are open but the blue however is unenterable. Maybe this will play some form of role in kh2?

I think that's just Ansem's private suite. ;)

darkness_boy6

Awards
does any one know how to change an avy and sig im new of course and plz do not call me a noob ive been reading the forums for 3 months now and some ppl have been pretty angry

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Meh, I heard there was a rumor that you had to have beaten Atlantica and have the Crab Claw, then equip the Crab Claw and go up to the door and you would be able to open it XD

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It gives you a summon gem or a gummi piece. I forgot which one. And according to rumors it gives you 3 secret keyblade which are lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back