• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue or Green?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Seeing how I haven't used Gimp since forever. I have decided to do something simple... Color! I didn't have any real trouble with it. But I can't decide which color is better for the hoodie. So which do you think is better?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, if you want to critique/flame it, go ahead.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Blue it is. Also, no it's Plug Man from Air Gear (he's only mentioned in one chapter), he's kinda like an announcer/DJ for events. I find TV heads so badass (you just might of given me the idea for a Canti coloring).

Here's Sora. I kinda rushed with him, so there are little white spots that were left colorless [D:]

soraconceptkh1.png

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Blue it is. Also, no it's Plug Man from Air Gear (he's only mentioned in one chapter), he's kinda like an announcer/DJ for events. I find TV heads so badass (you just might of given me the idea for a Canti coloring).

Here's Sora. I kinda rushed with him, so there are little white spots that were left colorless [D:]

soraconceptkh1.png

Shouldn't his tail be the color of his hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back