• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue heared unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rad 1

Is the blue haired unknown in the Japaneese promo Seymour because I also saw Rikku and Yuna.:confused:

Murf5891

i was kinda thinkin that too but its not. i know for a fact that its not cause Seymors hair style is different and hes fatter than the unknown

God42

He surely looks like Vexen, both in his face and his hair style. But Vexen didn't have blue hair. He could have got that... but, he is dead... So, maybe it's not him, but I still think it is. :)

God42

I don't see why that would be a fact. I think when a nobody "dies" they can somehow return from the dead, but with some diffrences of course. The X can point that they have been going through some kind of transformation, and becoming stronger, or something similar. I highly doubt SE introuduced two characters, who both look very like two characters we knew from before, but who died, in one and the same trailer for no reason.

Vzam

Bronze Member
This is what hes not
-Hes a new character that has NO relation to Final Fantasy characters.
-Hes also NOT Vexen due to the blue hair and X on his face.

Sanctuary Keeper

Seymour is an FF character, so automatically he can't be. Why? Because Nomura didn't want to give any FF characters a significant role, otherwise it'd just be another FF game. Second, to my knowlege all the unknowns have 'X' in their name. Seymour does not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back