• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue-Haired Doll ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROKU-SHI

Banned
How come the cutscene featuring the blue-haired woman/doll wasn’t shown in the re uploaded cutscene video?

Who do you think she could be?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
How come the cutscene featuring the blue-haired woman/doll wasn’t shown in the re uploaded cutscene video?

Because it was a straight video of only the first 23 minutes of the demo, and she (and other stuff) occur later on.

She's just a possessed mini-boss, I don't think she is or will become important to the overall story.

Meow Wow

Awards
*looks at the pictures*

o_O geez, I thought she would be a cute yet evil little anime girl.....guess I was wrong

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Because embargo had a strict "No cutscenes or boss battles in Toy Story" rule, which Gamespot and a lot of other attendees violated.

There is a line of oversized and overpriced dress-up dolls in the Babies and Toddlers section. This particular doll is named Mysterious Onyx. The image floating around with blue hair is way blown-out and oversaturated. As you can tell by her name, her color scheme is more black/dark-purple.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Because embargo had a strict "No cutscenes or boss battles in Toy Story" rule, which Gamespot and a lot of other attendees violated.

There is a line of oversized and overpriced dress-up dolls in the Babies and Toddlers section. This particular doll is named Mysterious Onyx. The image floating around with blue hair is way blown-out and oversaturated. As you can tell by her name, her color scheme is more black/dark-purple.

If you’re able to say, can the event with her only be triggered after the Kaiju fight? I was wondering if all this occurs linearly or if we can choose the order to rescue the toys.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you’re able to say, can the event with her only be triggered after the Kaiju fight? I was wondering if all this occurs linearly or if we can choose the order to rescue the toys.

It takes place after that fight on the first floor with the mechs, yeah. She's the miniboss when you go to rescue Hamm. Actually that leaked pic makes her look a lot worse than she actually is xD

The dread-and-breakfast remark is because he was trapped in a dollhouse.

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Just curious, but what's the inspiration behind the doll? If any?

Aramagon

Awards
It takes place after that fight on the first floor with the mechs, yeah. She's the miniboss when you go to rescue Hamm. Actually that leaked pic makes her look a lot worse than she actually is xD

The dread-and-breakfast remark is because he was trapped in a dollhouse.
Was there any Mini-Boss to rescue the three Aliens as well? Or did the Demo end before reaching that point?
I'm sorry, I'm just excited to know more, haha

robotman

Does the demo end after you defeat her? Or did the game continue further? Did it go up to the spaceship boss that we've seen in previous trailers?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Did you play the demo? is she difficult to beat?

Chaser didn’t but I did. She isn’t difficult, but there are a ton of possessed toys and Heartless attacking you during the battle, so it is hard to keep track of her.

Anyone got any footage of the doll boss? If not, can anyone tell me how it plays out, at least?

Footage of the battle was strictly prohibited.

Perkilator

Awards
Chaser didn’t but I did. She isn’t difficult, but there are a ton of possessed toys and Heartless attacking you during the battle, so it is hard to keep track of her.

Footage of the battle was strictly prohibited.
That’s what I thought. Can you please describe the attack patterns of the doll herself, at least?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
That’s what I thought. Can you please describe the attack patterns of the doll herself, at least?

Mysterious Onyx acted like a possessed doll from a horror film. Her movement was erratic and she hovered over the battle like a ghost. Occasionally summoning Heartless and dropping herself from great heights. The battle didn't last long on my end, so I can't say much more than that.

Perkilator

Awards
Mysterious Onyx acted like a possessed doll from a horror film. Her movement was erratic and she hovered over the battle like a ghost. Occasionally summoning Heartless and dropping herself from great heights. The battle didn't last long on my end, so I can't say much more than that.
So Mysterious Onyx is the name of the doll? Not sure I get the meaning, but it’s still a cool name.

And I know this is off topic, but I like those cute little rag doll Heartless in the third floor room. I thought the only Toy Box exclusive Heartless would be those space troopers.

cYY4muCrViQCrrD5JnmnG4OqRIig0L4Q-zOmMWiVE5WmXH0yggW4gRoUbKa7OJwp6HEq8WIsp0iTNRLzc4TdTCfDanJ-A70ignY

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
So Mysterious Onyx is the name of the doll? Not sure I get the meaning, but it’s still a cool name.

There was a whole line of the dolls, each one was named after a gem. Ruby, Emerald, Onyx and accessories for a Citrine. We suspect they could be references to the Final Fantasy weapons named after precious stones.

And I know this is off topic, but I like those cute little rag doll Heartless in the third floor room. I thought the only Toy Box exclusive Heartless would be those space troopers.

Oh not at all. You see those puffy animals in the background? They also become Heartless when they're possessed. There are large rag-doll like animals that turn into Heartless as well.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
After all I've seen in the the KH series, this doll boss being "creepy" takes the cake.
But I do admit it'll be fun to battle once the game is released.

saad

I'm really happy that we are getting an early humanoid-proportioned boss early on! [got a little scared with the previous multiple giant bosses showcase]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back