• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well seems like Blue Dragon has been reviewed by most of the game sites and the average score is around 8.5/10
From what I have seen, I have to say that I am disappointed, it seemed promising, but well I am not a Xbox owner so it is more or less same to me lol

anyway discuss

list with reviews here

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Don't you already have a 360? What's the point of buying another one? :/

A lot of PS3 titles cop shit for being 'overhyped', but be honest Xbox 360 owners, do you think this game was overhyped?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

A lot of PS3 titles cop shit for being 'overhyped', but be honest Xbox 360 owners, do you think this game was overhyped?

Maybe for Japanese imports? They are tons of JRPG coming out in Japan for the 360 that the U.S may never see. Unless MS keep doing what they have bring doing for devs that don't have the money to bring them over..

Funny how everyone seems like the game but EGM and 1up.. No I dont think it's overhyped, no is calling the best JRPG ever made etc.. You only hear hype form 360 fans..

So why wouldn't it be good? Unless you go on everything EGM says. EGM,1up etc give Lost Planet bad reviews and said it wouldnt do well in the U.S.

Look how that turned out..

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Truthfully, I think it was slightly over hyped. I mean, Eternal Sonata which is barely getting any recognition is looking to be a beter RPG than Blue Dragon. Blue Dragon looks fun but I don't think it's going to be the RPG to end all RPGs as some were assuming.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Not by a longshot. We haven't seen one of those in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. It looks like it'll be enjoyable, though. I'm also going to check out Eternal Sonata, because I heard it's a fun game.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am way more interested in Eternal Sonata. =o From the people I talked to, the BD demo was REALLY disappointing. If I decide to end up getting a 360, I'd pick ES over this.

Blue Dragon is an average game at best.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I am way more interested in Eternal Sonata. =o From the people I talked to, the BD demo was REALLY disappointing. If I decide to end up getting a 360, I'd pick ES over this.

Blue Dragon is an average game at best.

I heard people hated the demo and played the Japanese version and loved it, form alot of people.. You can't really judge a JRPG/RPG on few mins of gameplay, you can't even judge a full JRPG and RPG even if you 2 or 3 hours into it..

ES is and will be better, but Blue Dragon is good title as well.. Like I said everyone seem to like it but 1up and EGM.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
=/ I'm not saying its a bad game, I'm saying its not a 60 dollar game, and it doesnt deserve an OUNCE of hype. And as I said, sure EGM and 1up HATE it, but IGN called it so-so. (Same score as KH2, which you hated and praised IGN for being the one site to give that game a bad score). Most scores have not been "OH THIS IS A GREAT GAAAME", most scores have been "this is pretty nice if your really into this type of stuff". Not a hype worthy game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back