• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue Dragon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As

Denki-Kurai

Didn't CN show this before? I remmeber a while back I saw the same ep. I thought i'd give it another chance but after seening it again I was reminded that I shouldn't watch it anymore

A

Anima Relic

^I probably posted mine first, but besides that, I watched it, it's stomachable, in a way, it's not groundbreakingly good or anything, just an ok anime to watch if nothing else is on.Btw, the game was a waste. Akira Toriyama is still a good character designer, just the game and anime isn't above average, it's below or very borderline :glare:

A

Anima Relic

Why am I still watching this? -_-

I think I may be getting slowly addicted to watching this show....Toriyama and his addicting shows, how I despise them :glare:

I'm still not going to play the game though because I know it is a 100 percent waste of time and piece of crap. :closedeyes:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I've played the game and watched the show. The game is really fun but the show does not follow the game's storyline at all. Everything is different. Shu's attitude and voice, all the character's origins, everything is different than the game. Personally Shu and his dragon were better in the game. The show isn't bad but it is taking a long time for Shu and his dragon to buckle down and kick a**.

The game is fun but it takes a lot of heat for not being emo enough. Blue Dragon 2 might fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back