• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blue Blue Blue Bluey Hi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BlueBell

A garden filled with English BlueBells <3
Oh hi everyone! My name's BlueBell!
I like to sing lots, flowers, colors, cookies, puppies, and pretty much anything cute! lol
My favorite KH couple is Sora and Kairi (they looks so cute together) and I also like Aqua (she fights way better than Kairi did in KH2)
Well anyway nice to meet ya all! :D

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Why, hallo thar newbie. :3

You sound like a person who'll get along fine around here [most everyone in this place likes Aqua, even if they don't agree with all the pairings. owo;].

Now, for the basics. Just read the FAQ's and you'll get a feel for how things are ran around here. If you ever have a question about something, feel free to ask someone and they'll most likely answer [yes, yes, even the almighty moderators will answer a question you have so long as it hasn't been answered in an obvious place]. Remember, don't take things too seriously, especially the jokes, make plenty of friends, and just have fun. ^w^

BlueBell

A garden filled with English BlueBells <3

You sound like a person who'll get along fine around here [most everyone in this place likes Aqua, even if they don't agree with all the pairings. owo;].

Now, for the basics. Just read the FAQ's and you'll get a feel for how things are ran around here. If you ever have a question about something, feel free to ask someone and they'll most likely answer [yes, yes, even the almighty moderators will answer a question you have so long as it hasn't been answered in an obvious place]. Remember, don't take things too seriously, especially the jokes, make plenty of friends, and just have fun. ^w^

why thank you very much, I really appreciate that advice. ^__^

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome to KHI!

Here, let me send you the Welcome Wagon.

welcome_wagon.jpg

S

SoulSilver

most people like her bewbs, so yeah shes popular around here have fun and post alot :) I try posting over 30 posts a day, or not more. heh.

S

SoulSilver

I have a brother that goes to this forum too, he's mentioned some of you guys before!
He was called Staleforce21 I think.... Anyone know of him?
oh the megaman freak right? yeah I nkow him, hes pretty cool :)s1gildragonin30years

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I have a brother that goes to this forum too, he's mentioned some of you guys before!
He was called Staleforce21 I think.... Anyone know of him?

Ohmygod!

You're Staleforce's sister?!

I love that guy! Has he mentioned... me? *hopeful*

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
8D *flying tackle glomps* Teehee~, Stale's little sistah has come to play.

So many new people who all seem to know eachother or someone from here. This is pretty fun, actually.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hiya newbie!!! i think your the first person ive seen here that is younger than me lol.

S

SoulSilver

I like having other people that have friends/family on here, I had a brother on here, but he only lasted like a few days then he quit, but has staleforce said anythign about me or no?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
lol i thought so. i never really knew him that well. i think ive seen him around before.

Back