• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blood Rayne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
let me start off by...

worst

movie

EVER!

what did you think?

this movie was budget, but that wasnt the problem. the storyline sucked anus. they tried to get through everything too fast. no character development. acting was shite.

i cant believe my michelle rodriguez played in such a bad movie -__-"

Mickey Killer

keybladeboi said:
let me start off by...

worst

movie

EVER!

what did you think?

this movie was budget, but that wasnt the problem. the storyline sucked anus. they tried to get through everything too fast. no character development. acting was shite.

i cant believe my michelle rodriguez played in such a bad movie -__-"

Agree 100%.

Just another stupid "women kicking ass and looking sexy" piece of crap. She doesn't look sexy, she looks like a damned slut/hooker.

Gad, Michelle, don't think you're doing yourself a favor by making this crap.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
and billy zane... well hell do anything if thrown a buck...

michelle rodriguez WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!?!?!?!!???

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Didn't Uwe Boll direct the film? It wouldn't be suprising, seeing as how he's notorious for not even liking video games, as well as his track record of bad adaptations (Alone in the Dark...guh.).

The man's admitted that the only reason he make movies is so that he can exploit a loophole in his home nation of Germany that would draw an insurmountable amount of money him. He's the freaking Jack Tompson of cinematography >_>.

~Fenris Etheral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back