• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blonde's name revealed

• Thread starter The other improv
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The other improv

His is confirmed to be Jack twilight, courtesy of ign.com. you have to use the search function in succession of the user function in order to find the links to this info.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Supply the link or I will be forced to kill you. >(

~Monkah

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
this may not be the right name if it is not confirmed from square enix so it is basically worthless

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
man this thread is useless....and the name isnt jack because we already have a jack skellington....why would there be 2 jacks...no sense....

KeybladeMaster1

Jack Twilight is a bulls**t name, first of all, no main character has a last name , its just their first, and then having the last name as twilight is the worst thing ive ever heard, name mean a lot but theirare subtle hints not just throwing TWILIGHT out there

~~Holla Back~~

T

The other improv

Dadides, for a guy with 452 posts you sure dont know jack do ya? see in games people are allowed to have the same name. Thats like saying while taking a test "well the last answer was b, so it cant be b this time"

i told you guys how to get there, and i gave you the link of where to get there, if you wont follow my instructions i see no reason to help you, Teach a man to fish etc.

Twilight Hero

DaDides said:
man this thread is useless....and the name isnt jack because we already have a jack skellington....why would there be 2 jacks...no sense....

There's a Jack Skellington and a Jack Sparrow!!!!! I don't know why exactly but this thread has put me in a bad mood! Jack Twilight!?!? Do any of the main characters have a last name? Sora Martines??? no Kairi Goodman Riku Jackson.......uh no.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
The other improv said:
Dadides, for a guy with 452 posts you sure dont know jack do ya? see in games people are allowed to have the same name. Thats like saying while taking a test "well the last answer was b, so it cant be b this time"

i told you guys how to get there, and i gave you the link of where to get there, if you wont follow my instructions i see no reason to help you, Teach a man to fish etc.

for someone as dumb as u only seeing u have 3 posts *cough*NOOB*cough*....if it is not confirmed from tetsuya or the official site....i dont wanna hear it...and also there is a jack sparrow(forgot that lemon)...and they wouldnt call him jack twilight....they dont even have a last name for sora...so no

Lemon

They might of called him that because they don't know what his name is like the Cops do.
Ever heard of a "John Doe"
It's just your run-of-the-mill "Jack and the Beanstalk" name.

DJ_Masta999

DaDides said:

Don't forget Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back