• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blond Hair Kid news

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#12_Larxene

wraith you are WRONG riku was mean tto be the keyblade master but since he wasnt afraid of the darkness he became dark and so it went to sora the runner-up ahahahahaha so take that *slaps wraith*

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I recently replayed the damn game, it never says anywhere in the game "Riku choose darkness, so you get the keyblade" NO! Sora gets the keyblade, Sora is the master, no "Riku, the True Master" Sora has the keyblade, Sora is the true master

S

Skyrider

Because the first keyblade was made out of light.The heart unlocker was made by darkness.And seeing that Riku took the darkness, why whould would the light chose him.And the only reason the keyblade went to Riku,in my opinon, was that Sora was having doubt of his light.The keyblade wanted to hear Sora say the his friends are his heart.It was testing Sora.It probablly just went to Riku to have Sora learn this.And so the heart unlocker was made by the darkness in Riku's heart.That was the only reason Riku could use.Including that Ansem had possessed him.OK

starry_eyed_hero

Wraith1807 said:
I don't care, I don't believe he is the True keyblade master or whatever, show me substantial proof, not just opinions... anywho
God you're dense, did you even play Kingdom Hearts before spitting out comments in this forum? You want proof? Fine, here it is:

"When Kairi lost her heart, Riku allied himself with Maleficent to save
her. Riku was actually the rightful master of the Keyblade, but once he
chose darkness over light, the weapon chose Sora instead. Ansem
exploited Riku's weakness of heart and possessed him."

That's an exact quote from Jiminy's Journal in Kingdom Hearts. Here's the source I found it at,

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_journal.txt

but if you really beat Kingdom Hearts, like you should've before coming to this forum, then you should already be able to view that quote in Jiminy's journal in your saved game of Kingdom Hearts.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I did beat it, and who says yo uhave to beat it before coming here, anyways, I never bothered with those journals, I read ansems, but jiminy's bored me. Whatever

Thank you for giving me the proof I needed, not just an opinion, and you could have done it without insulting me along the way, jack@$$

S

Skyrider

OK that's it.Eveyone just stop posting before Someone gets so mad breaks their computer.OK.Man to think i read this forum to see if anyone found out BHK's name.

C

chaoschao

I agree, Starry...You have gotten more and more harsh with your comments. Please try and stop flaming others...It's starting to scare me. :(

starry_eyed_hero

chaoschao said:
I agree, Starry...You have gotten more and more harsh with your comments. Please try and stop flaming others...It's starting to scare me. :(
I've never flamed anybody before. I tell the truth, I say what needs to be said, and I've never flamed before.

Perhaps, I should'nt have called him dense, but you really should complete Kingdom Hearts, before attempting to participate in the Kingdom Hearts 2 forum. It's just common sense.

If you want me to not say certain things, and to avoid telling people what they need to be told for the sake of their own feelings, fine, I'll try to do that, I guess, even though it's not really right.

C

chaoschao

Thats not what I ment. I ment that you don't need to add insults to your posts (which IS flaming), and just because you think that it needs to be said (sometimes it does, but meh) doesn't mean that you need to. So be nice! Have a cookie and sit for a while taking deep breaths.

starry_eyed_hero

chaoschao said:
Thats not what I ment. I ment that you don't need to add insults to your posts (which IS flaming), and just because you think that it needs to be said (sometimes it does, but meh) doesn't mean that you need to. So be nice! Have a cookie and sit for a while taking deep breaths.
Look, if there's one thing I've learned in these forums, it's that being nice doesn't get you anywhere in the forums. If you give a fabulous, well thought out theory, with piles of evidence, which I've done many times before, and you tell it politely, then people are gonna spit in your face, and nobody's gonna believe your theory, no matter how much perfect evidence you pile onto it.

Also, one minor insult is not considered flaming. For it to be flaming, it has to be a series of severe insults. There's a big difference.

#12_Larxene

you go starry woop woop starry rocks my socks hehehehe so there starry helped me out by placing the proof i needed thnx starry u rock

Kira Haro

Unknown
1st of the Divine Indignation.

"All ye that have done wrong shall be smited from this existence. Come my bretherin! Let us rejoice in this callous occasion!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back