• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
O.O -air escapes lungs in a wheezy huff-

Well, I'd have to hop on a cheap flight to Alberta, stalk your house, and jump you when no one was looking! MUWAHAHAHA! Then...then I'd force you to write, or I'd expertly torture you while playing the song "Who let the dogs out," a million times!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
WHAT?! NO, NO ,NO,NO,NO! -goes mental. begins to writhe on the floor-

NOOO! WE SWEARS ONT HE PRECIOUS WE BE GOOD! We swears.....

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-grabs onto DH- HR4EFDNDJHDJHGBUDJSDHFU

I NEED CHAPTER 7! -dies- Dest says she's gunna be at her mom's today and tomorrow. MORE RPG! WOOTNESS! -looks at last post- Riku sorta snapped, huh? lol jp

Destiny

She's so bad huh, she hasn't posted the next chapter yet.
-reach's for DH's throat-
I NEED A COMPUTER!!!!!! lol. I'll go insane if my grandpa doesn't hurry up and get that new one he's been talking about. -sighs- i have youth tonight and a subborn self centered person with a gorgeous smile is going to be there. ( did i just say that out loud 0.o) Ok everyone clear their minds, you did not hear what you thought you just read. (lol, hah hah that made no sense but i'm not going to change it because it's so weird) (once again...made no sense) oh boy, i've cracked, i've lost it. 0.o I am so messed!!! -beats self up-

He can be so...so.....grrrrrrr, i need a live journal. Where do i go to make one?

By the by....I WANT THAT FIC DONE TODAY!!! U HEAR ME DH!? ok then, don't worry i won't kill you. -holds knife up in front of self admiring it and then licks it-
-shudders-
Iiiiiii just creeped myself out 0.o -shrinks into a dark corner-

0.o i...am...all...right...i think.... lol
I AM SOOOOO BORED! WHERE R U TWO!!! not on the net that's for sure -dies-
i'll be reborn if you two get on soon. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back