• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*~*Blendedhearts Fanclub*~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
So to breathe life into this:

God forbid I ever drink or gamble. I get addicted way to easily. Or I'm habit forming, or something like that.

Same here, I get addicted way too easily. Sometimes without even doing anything: for example, I can't tell you how many times I get the sudden urge to light a cigarette. I blame that on all the smokers I knew as a kid, though. >>;

But yeah, if I was old enough to drink, whiskey would probably be a living expense. I ain't proud to say it, but that's just how shitty things look for me. To be honest, not even sure I'd even be able to get a job or anything. It's not so much lack of smarts as lack of motivation.

TL;DR: SCREW ALL Y'ALL'S NEW POSTS I'M RESPONDING TO THIS

blendedhearts

Unless Dex practices Voodoo, I doubt it.

Fun fact: my mom's side of the family are from N'awlins. (Sorry, it's just fun to say that way. X3)

blendedhearts

So weird, Dora seems to be getting hotter, and Tai actually turns me off. I'm more interested I'm the relation between Clinton and Claire.

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG TAI AND DORA JUST MADE OUT.

Oh yeah, did I ever tell you guys I was fully caught up with QC? I'm current! So no more spoilers! YAY!

Damn, I wasn't caught up at all, thanks a lot for the spoiler. *pouts* Just kidding. It was adorable. Very adorable. I usually don't care about the romances of other people or fictional characters, but I love these two together. :3

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
Now I feel like I won't live up to expectations! Hahah

For now, here's me in a Darth Vader mask.

580890_3419944030209_1805220024_n.jpg

Last edited:

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks! I think I could use a bit more hips, but I'll take the compliment :3

I really need to talk to my drag queen friend and ask her when we're taking our pin-up photos. I want to be looking my bestest the first time you guys see my face! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back