• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Bleach!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
This thread is about bleach!Not that bleach. The cleaning bleach. YAY BLEACH!!! :laugh:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
now where is that hobo that has cancer................. :laugh:

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Awards
violent_anger said:
did you know that if you spend years of yur life smoking, then mix amonia and bleach, your lungs become perfectly healthy?
I'm pretty sure that's an urban legend, like pop rocks and soda.

Zaraki

Awards
oh the one were you eat pop rocks then drink soda jump around and you'll explode that one was funny my friend tried that but he just went on a sugaur high for like 30 min.

M

Mingo

Bleach. *twitch* BLEACH!! No one shows their love for poor bleach! -_-
:)

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Awards
One time, I sniffed at Bleach for, like, half a hour, and nothing happened. I didn't feel high, or anything, so I took a few chugs of it.

That Ambulance ride sure was fun. =D
Ambulance rides are uber tubular.

M

Mingo

XD I bet it is. I'm gonna try that..wait, maybe not. I like fun, but maybe not the fun as hell part :)