• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: The Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: You seem to assume that because my character is a previous number one, that he is weaker then the present. Please do not underestimate my character Dark Heart 2.

--------------------------------------------

Sleif smiled as he watched Kai focus his reiatsu into his blade, before stretching it towards him. The blade pierced through his trench coat, before abruptly stopping and returning to its original size.
"So how did you like that?” Kai said to Sleif. Sleif simply stood holding his stomach as if in pain.

"I enjoyed that slight tickle!" Sleif said as he stood perfectly straight as he raised his coat a little to see what the damage was.
Upon examining, what was there was but a small scratch. "Is that it! I'll show you a true ability!" Sleif said, when at that moment a single hollow went past the three.

Just as it was about to go, Sleif raised his sword, slicing the hollow in two. As it began to fade away, Sleifs sword once again began to glow, seemingly absobing the hollow.
"Scream of the Void!" Sleif yelled, as he swung his blade at the two, causing an enormous wave of intense energy to be launched.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"You realize that with everything destroyed, there won't be need for conquering by your master Aizen, do you not??" Daaku said this quite matter of factly and smiled as Karite merely dodged the attack, it didn't matter to Daaku at all. "That was pathetic child. I thought you were going to take me back beaten and battered, or kill me." He said this not from his ovate position, but from a few feet above and behind thr Espada Lord. He'd made it to, and guarded against his own attacks so that they didn't end up reeking havoc on the area multiple battles were taking place at the time.

Daaku sadly shook his head. "You can't possibly stand up to me reaper. How can you try and win a fight, if all you do is run the entire fight huh??" He snickered and started to walk away. "I have no time to waste on unseasoned warrior puppies like you Karite. Come back when you are really ready to face not someone, but something like me okay." He kept walking away.........

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
Karite was not annoyed by the man's snide comments, however he did know that he needed to start taking things more seriously. Instead of increasing his twenty-five percent reiatsu output, he decided to do something different. Placing his hand upon the handle of his zanpakuto, Karite began drawing his blade as he whispered. "Zetsumei, kill those who defy me."

With the weapon fully drawn, and it's appearance beginning to change, the shadows began jumping from walls, floors, whevever, towards the man in the shape of spears. The shadow casting from the man himself also jumped out at him, and it would take hold of him and keep him locked down while the shadows pierced his body, undoubtedly taking his life. This is where the fun would begin...

OOC: Sorry for the short post Shad, but I gotta help around the house a bit. :OOC

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Kai Takahashi:

"Is that it! I'll show you a true ability!"

Kai looked at the Arrancar who barely looked fazed after all that had happened. It seemed like only a tickle to the Arrancar. Soon after a Hollow post the three men, with the Arrancar slicing it into with his sword. The Hollow was then swallowed by the Arrancar’s Zanpakuto. The Arrancar swung his sword, forming another enormous wave of energy to come towards at the two of them. Kai smirked, knowing that he would soon kill the Arrancar if it did that one more time.

Kai swung his sword, causing a wave of reiatsu made out of ice and water flying right at the attack that was coming at the two. As the two attacks hit each other and exploded causing shattered ice come flying down at Kai. Once the smoke cleared, Kai pointed his sword at Sleif saying,” If you do that again I will kill you. You know how easy that it is to evade those. So it seems that you get your swords energy from Hollows it seems like that.”

“I wasn’t using my full power yet, seeing this really isn’t that much of a fight!” Kai used Shunpo, appearing in front of the Arrancar slashing the Arrancar a round twenty times in the front of the body, instead of hitting the Arrancar spiritual waves of ice and water went flying to the Arrancar. “You know what. I think over time your Zanpakuto’s energy source will run out, but unlike you I get mine from all the water in the atmosphere. Just filling, you in on something.” Kai used Shunpo to appear next to Syra waiting to see what the his attack would do.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku stopped in his tracks and didn't turn around, but just reached up, and the speed at which his blade sped down from up above was ridiculous. His mouth moved slowly, but the words that came out were quite loud and clear almost as if it was not actually the man standing there speaking. "Drift through the void of darkness, being it's only light. Cut a path through that hell and shine out. Show yourself Bladedge!!!! Shatter!!!!!" His blade stopped and the scabbard from it simply vanish, along with the blade and everything else."Fine then Karite, we will see how much you can handle, since no as an answer doesn't work for you."

Bands of light exploded around Daaku as he stayed on the ground, but slowly rose up a bit, light folding and unfolding, and he stopped and glared at Karite. Alternating lights has fused across Daaku's back, and formed 4 orange, and 4 pink wings. There were shadows moving towards Daaku, and he smirked, maneuvering around one swarm, and then the next. Photons were simply burning from his body, eliminating shadows because there was too much light to do anything against.

"Are you ready for this Karite, because I can guarantee you are not, but whatever. Swarm Rho." Remaining aloft, and smiling, three of Daaku's wings just broke off, zooming towards Karite and gaining speed as if they were moving around the light already present, but being born out of it. One of the swings moved past Karite's face, and the other two just exploded in a flash of light, that would heavily damage Karite in ways he could not fathom............

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
"Shikai right?"

Keysui said with a fissure of reitasu to peak into his graces. A simple yawn and he held his head up, to The Espada Lord and Daaku's dispute. Interesting albeit in vain nonetheless, with intensity, he had to adjust his eyes from their lazy demeanor to trail blaze the the moving reitasu. It was in a fashion, similar in some form the raw motion of his scattered blades to heated photons that swam in the sky like cornea burning lights. All to fly towards his back creating his shikai's form, or the illusion that it mad many more to come.

"Aye, you've seen nothing yet. Watch closely." Aio said with a smile.

"Oh oh! So theres more?? I'm actually started to get pepped up by the feel of that. HEY DAAKU, FIGHT ME NEXT?!"

"What happened to that whole, being provoked idealism of yours?"

"You don't get it do you Aio? It was as my master taught me, 'Whether it be impossible or laughable...Great men open up paths to battle.' and in his passing I lived by what it is he said. Not so much the promoting of a an unnecessary brawl, but to seek to commune with your power and meet another in a sense of honor, that is what my master taught me."

"AH, still so noble. I understand what you mean now."

Ooc: Crap... :v

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Sleif watched Kai launch his own wave, made of reiatsu, ice and water. As the two waves collided, an enormous explosion occurred sending shattered ice everywhere.
As the energy and ice began to disperse, Sleif looked as Kai pointed his sword at him.

"If you do that again I will kill you. You know how easy that it is to evade those. So it seems that you get your swords energy from Hollows it seems like that!" Upon hearing that, Sleif began to silently laugh to himself, while still listening to Kai speak.

"“I wasn’t using my full power yet, seeing this really isn’t that much of a fight!” At that moment Kai disappeared from Sleif sfew, before reappearing in front of him, as he slashed around twenty times, causing him to rocket backwards from the force.

You know what. I think over time your Zanpakuto’s energy source will run out, but unlike you I get mine from all the water in the atmosphere. Just filling, you in on something." With that, Sleif couldn't hold it any longer, and began to laugh uncontrolable.

"My energy, from hollows! You're thinking too small, but I'll let you figure out what I can do!" Sleif said as he raised his sword again.
"I will let you in on something though! I've barely even used any of my natural reiatsu yet!" Disappearing in a loud static sound, Sleif appeared a second later in front of Syra before striking his sword towards him.

Dark Heart 2

Karite merely grunted. Instinctively, as the enemy's attack drew near, the Espada formed a dense shield of light in the shape of an oval-like sphere, one which shielded against all parts of his person, even below. He also placed his hand on this barrier, using his Hierro ability to form a thick blanket of reiatsu within this thing, stabilizing it even more. One of the 'wings' zoomed right by where Karite stood, while two others exploded right in front of his location. Though Karite could tell it was quite the immense blast, it did not harm him, for his shield withstood the explosion.

He merely continued to stare at his target, viewing his glare as well as the five wings he had left on his back. They seemed quite colorful and vibrant, however Karite did not care for such things. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, warrior, but many of your light based attacks will prove useless against me." Though these wings did not seem to be made up of light, Karite had a feeling that this man, due to his bright radiance, could do something with light as well.

Lifting the hand holding his blade a bit higher, he began to explain something to his enemy. "My Shikai, Zetsumei Mouretsu, allows me to control both light and shadow, even if it is being controlled by someone else." He lowered his armed hand once again, continuing to give this man his piercing stare. "Though, in your case, I may not be able to fully manipulate your attacks, I can alter their path. Though, I am quite interested in knowing what those wings were made out of. They seemed to be made of some spiritual energy..."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"That shield was completely useless to you. I think you fail to realize what is going on here, and even more so if you think that your shikai can even begin to control mine." he motioned his hand around, and his wings returned to his back, still glimmering in the light. "Light is one things, but the ambient nature of light and what is isn't the same at all." He shrugged and started walking towards Karite. "I'll explain to you why you will lose this fight. completely." He stopped and motioned with his hand. "Light is nothing on it's own until the eye sees it, or is displaced by a source of energy, or otherwise combined with something else. So you made a shell of light around yourself, and expected there to be some huge explosion huh?? Please, that is far too cliche for my tastes."

Karite had been hit, and in a matter of seconds his powers would slowly begin to fade, but not entirely, he wasn't weak enough for that, and that think skin of his had an energy dulling effect, but other than that he was still periodically screwed over. "My light never touched you physically, nor was it light to begin with. It was divinated photonic energy that corrodes the spirit, and severs all that is not physical with a single blow." He smiled and jumped back. "all that light you say is in your control means nothing to me." He pointed down.........

"The first blast you so thoughtfully guarded against was just a flux wave of light that though not needed, hid the real intention of my attack." Your skin cannot guard against something meant to seep into even atomic holes, nor holes that are not actually open. Connections to your spiritual workings have been cut, thus disabling your ability to even use reiatsu the way you want to. I am certain you feel the strain of your body requesting more energy output, but then again maybe you don't which really just makes you look bad."

Threads of Light: Karite is able to manipulate very strong sources of light to whatever way he wills it. Though he cannot create more light, or cause more light to appear within an area, he can expand and stretch it out in any way that he sees fit, though it is for defensive manouvers only).

Pretty much you are saying that with light, you can stretch it out and move it around, for defense. Right there your shikai falls apart, you did not say light energy, or state any form of light, wavelength, or the likes of such power. Light is just light, it is something you can see, and that is about it. How can some reflected, or refracted, and bent rays protect you from some huge blast?? You didn't even mention reiatsu in the light, or how you use the light for defense, even though my attack bypassed this anyway. Of course you also are pretty much GMing if you say that he can use any form of light, or light energy thereof after this, because light is everywhere, so he would have infinite defense, at all times after activation of the shikai.....

If you don't understand how Daaku just totally played Karite then read this piece of my shikai.

Rho is eight spirit wings that are bright pink, or orange in color, and are made of a very odd substance, that is purely spiritual in nature. The don't need to be touched to use, and can be manipulated into blades to attack foes, and cause terrible non physical damage. If sliced, or hurt by one of the "blades", the body's ability to use reishi and reiatsu and ability fueled by spirit can be slowed down, or rendered useless depending on how much damage is caused............ the wings also allow him extremely fast flight. He also has control of an energy source known as photons, and can use them for a variety of horrific and dangerous effects..........

Notice how this does not mention light at all period, and says that his wings are made of an unspecified completely spiritual substance?? It isn't light buddy, and I never said it was, so there is nothing here for you to control, even if I used phonon energy, because, phonons are the elementary particle responsible for electromagnetic phenomena. It is the carrier of electromagnetic radiation of all wavelengths, including gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet light, visible light, infrared light, microwaves, and radio waves. The photon differs from many other elementary particles, such as the electron and the quark, in that it has zero rest mass; therefore, it travels (in a vacuum) at the speed of light.

Also, Apart from having energy, a photon also carries momentum and has a polarization. It follows the laws of quantum mechanics, which means that often these properties do not have a well-defined value for a given photon. Rather, they are defined as a probability to measure a certain polarization, position, or momentum. For example, although a photon can excite a single molecule, it is often impossible to predict beforehand which molecule will be excited.(meaning random explosions in reiatsu sense)

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra swiftly blocked Slief's attack and he used shunpo, instantly appearing behind Slief. "Look asshole. Your cocky and over confident." Syra said as he slashed swiftly at Slief's left shoulder. Then compressing a massive amount of reitasu into his zanpaktou, he quickly made an attempt to stab into Slief's stomach on the right side. This would surely pierce through his armor though the whole blade wouldn't get through, but atleast half of the blade.

Ceon looked toward Avin and said "Come on kid. Let's finish up this hoolow infestation unless your too weak to handle it. I've fought under worse conditions." Ceon's bow form into his hand and he released an arrow at a bunch of hollows, killing them. He then ran released another shot, killing several other hollow. This was quite easy and he would let the shinigami handle the arrancer for now.

Dark Heart 2

OOC:

Pretty much you are saying that with light, you can stretch it out and move it around, for defense. Right there your shikai falls apart, you did not say light energy, or state any form of light, wavelength, or the likes of such power. Light is just light, it is something you can see, and that is about it. How can some reflected, or refracted, and bent rays protect you from some huge blast?? You didn't even mention reiatsu in the light, or how you use the light for defense, even though my attack bypassed this anyway. Of course you also are pretty much GMing if you say that he can use any form of light, or light energy thereof after this, because light is everywhere, so he would have infinite defense, at all times after activation of the shikai.....

If you don't understand how Daaku just totally played Karite then read this piece of my shikai.

Seriously Shad, calm down. The description itself says 'strong sources of light', although that is a rather broad description (I will admit that), I would assume that most people would understand. Light from say a flashlight, search light, the sun etc. In Hueco Mundo, this ability would prove quite useless, mostly because of the fact that there ARE no strong sources of light there. I am assuming we are in the sun, yes, so he is able to accomplish this because of that. Were he to be in a shaded area, this ability would prove absolutely useless. Light and shadow have a strong connection with the will of the zanpakuto's master; the sword is very connected to the strong light sources and shadows around it. The reiatsu from the wielder transfers through the blade, and as long as the blade has it's power source (and mental connection with it's master), he is able to control shadow and light by merely thinking about it. Mind you, the sword needs to be touching him in some way. Forgive me if I wasn't clear enough on that.

Notice how this does not mention light at all period, and says that his wings are made of an unspecified completely spiritual substance?? It isn't light buddy, and I never said it was, so there is nothing here for you to control, even if I used phonon energy, because, phonons are the elementary particle responsible for electromagnetic phenomena. It is the carrier of electromagnetic radiation of all wavelengths, including gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet light, visible light, infrared light, microwaves, and radio waves. The photon differs from many other elementary particles, such as the electron and the quark, in that it has zero rest mass; therefore, it travels (in a vacuum) at the speed of light.

... I know those wings weren't light. I read your template before posting. However, Karite was merely SPECULATING as to what the wings could be, and he thought that he could even slightly manipulate them. Don't go jumping to conclusions (though because of my writing, I can see why you did =S)

Also, Apart from having energy, a photon also carries momentum and has a polarization. It follows the laws of quantum mechanics, which means that often these properties do not have a well-defined value for a given photon. Rather, they are defined as a probability to measure a certain polarization, position, or momentum. For example, although a photon can excite a single molecule, it is often impossible to predict beforehand which molecule will be excited.(meaning random explosions in reiatsu sense)

Please don't make me go through science class again, I just got through this last semester >__< Look man, you have to stop taking this so seriously. I already had a basic understanding of what you just told me. When I write, I'm not writing from MY POINT OF VIEW, but MY CHARACTER'S POINT OF VIEW! If I start going on about something seems totally screwed up to you, it's because THEY THINK ARE THINKING IT, NOT ME!!! Forgive me if I wasn't being clear before. (Don't take this personally, alright? If you've got anymore problems with how my character works, just continue this in the OOC Thread, okay?)

And for all future refrences, hold big ass stuff like this in the OOC Thread (not specifically to you Shad, but to everyone), that's why we have one.

OOC:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

Sleif watched as Syra blocked his sword with his own, before using Shunpo to appear behind him. "This again!" Sleif thought as he listened to Syra say "Look asshole. Your cocky and over confident." before he felt the sword slash barely make a scratch on his shoulder.

Suddenly, Sleif could sense the rising energy within Syra, as he made to stab him through the right side of his stomach. "Perfect!" Sleif thought as he himself brought his own blade to counter it. Sleif was almost able to block the strike, but not completely, as the blade slided across his own before piercing his incredible resilient skin.

The tip of the blade, barely made it into the skin, and that is where it stopped. "You are so naive!" Sleif said as he still had his blade against Syra's. "You still haven't realized my swords ability yet! And you never will!" with that, Sleif raised his free hand towards Syra, as an immense red energy began to gather in his palm.
"Cero!" Sleif said in just a whisper, as the destructive beam was fired, at pointblank range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back