• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: The Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticAngel

Hao was wondering through the desert alone... Flashbacks were replaying in his mind constantly, never seeming to stop. It has been 200 years since Hao left Soul Society and isolated himself from everything.

-Flashback-
"Hao, get away from here! I'll stop the espada and you escape!" yelled Yamamoto. "Haha, such fools, you think you can stop me? I, the first espada ever to exist, will kill you" said the Espada.
"No Yamamoto, together, we'll fight and kill this beast!" said Hao "Crackle and Roar with Thunder! Flying Lightning God...BANKAI!" Hao's Zanpakuto formed into his legendary weapon... The Lightning God's Twin Fish Fin. Lightning began to flash and thunder began to roar. Bolts of Lightning fell upon Hao's Zanpakuto and lightning began to fill the Fish Fin.
"That is a magnificant Bankai" said the Espada "Now its my turn to release my Zanpakuto! Roar! Wolf Fang..." The espada's Zanpakuto began to glow and he stabbed himself in the heart. The Espada's body fell and it began to take the shape of a wolf. It got up and started to charge at Hao.
"Lightning Bullet!" yelled Hao and he instantly flew to the charing Espada and slashed him. "You are pretty good Shinigami, but you'll never kill me like that."
"Hey Yamamoto... get away! I'll handle this beast by myself" said Hao.
"Never... i'll never leave you behind" said Yamamoto.
Hao looked at the espada and glared at him. "Haha, you got evil eyes shinigami..." said the Espada and he opened his mouth and fangs began to grow. "SHOOTING FANGS!" yelled the Espada and the fangs instantly shot at Hao. Hao not having enough time to react, Yamamoto, jumped in front of Hao taking the killing blow.
"NOOOOO! ARE YOU OK YAMAMOTO?" yelled Hao.
"I'm fine... take out the... es... espada" said Yamamoto as blood began to flow out of his body.
Full of rage, Hao flash stepped to the espada, and through him the ground. He raised his Zanpakuto to the sky as lightning bolts were getting absorbed by the Zanpakuto. "ELECCCCCBANGGG!" screamed Hao as a gigantic lightning bolt was shot out of Hao's Zanpakuto and killing the espada instantly. Hao went down to Yamamoto "... why did you do it.." asked Hao as tears were beginning to fill his eyes. "Because... i was a burden and would've gotten in your way. You were always the stronger one Hao... i was always jealous..." said Yamamoto. "NO... its not true! You were never a burden to me. NEVER! you were my best friend..." said Hao.
"Hehe... thanks.... Hao..." said Yamamoto. With those final words, Yamamoto died.

-end flashback-

Hao made himself to Yamamoto's grave, which was located about a mile from Soul Society. "Why... you never had to do it..." said Hao looking at the tombstone "Because of that... i dont have any intentions to live... you... you stupid idiot..." With that.. Hao sat on the ground looking at the sky... wondering what to do...

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Kai Takahashi:

Kai though hard about what was going to happen. Seeing that his wounds healed he jumped off from where he was sitting to think about something. Over the three days of training, Kai had continually thought about quitting being a Shinigami to become a Vizard. The reason he had been thinking about this was, because of how his Hollow Abilities had been starting to bother him. Kai left, back to Kisuke’s shop walking by Kisuke himself not caring.

“Do I really want to give up everything I trained for? After working so hard and for so long? What about being a captain? No. I will do it. It is the only way that will ever make things right, or at least what I think will.“ Kisuke had already opened a gate to the Soul Society, probably knowing that Kai would come. It was like Kisuke to do things like that. As he walked in, people had been living their normal lives in the Soul Society. He ran to Yamato, not caring what the other people said.

Kai opened the door to see Yamato, sitting in a chair looking straight at the door Kai had come through. “Excuse me sir, but I am quitting being a Shinigami. I just needed to tell you this first so you can give my position to someone else.” Yamato didn’t have any emotion on his face, both of them didn’t talk. Kai left the room and the Soul Society knowing this would be his last time coming back for work as a Shinigami. As, he walked back into the Kisuke’s shop he heard Kisuke say, “Everything done?”

Kai smiled, “Yeah.” Kai was now more like Kisuke even though he never tried to be like him. When, Kai walked outside, he knew he had one other person to tell, that was Syra. Since Kai was feeling better now he was able to find Syra easily and quickly. Kai used Shunpo to get there. When he finally saw Syra he quickly said in a serious voice, “I have quit being a Shinigami, I needed to tell you, please don’t do the same though. I only did it knowing I had to.” Kai looked down and started to walk away being scared of what Syra might say.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OOC: yo sorry but where do i sign up. like where is the OOC thread. id like to join and see whats available. i would like to be a Espada or arrancar lol sorry i have a slight obseession with Grimmjow

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OOC: Dark Heart 2, if its ok, I just want to have Aizen have some approval in this post. Not to take full control of him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sleif and the rest of the group in Los Noches, continued to watch the failing attempts of Karite in the real world.
"Hmm, it looks like our Espada Lord, is having some slight trouble!" Gin said out loud, causing a slight laugh to reverberate around the group.

"You know what to do!" Gin, said to Sleif as he turned around facing him. "Yes, My Lord! Aizen-Sama?" Sleif asked Aizen, as he knelt infront of the large throne. Aizen simply nodded his head in approval of Sleif.
"Thank you, Aizen-Sama!" with that Sleif stood up, before opening a portal to the living world.

A moment later, a loud cracking sound could be heard above the skies of Karakura Town, before Sleif appeared out of the tear.
Looking around, he could see all of the battles that were taking place, going on at the same time.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Avin Keiji:

As Avin awoke from sleeping, it pained him to move. He then remembered the fight that wasn’t so long ago. He looked around to see where he was, which he had no clue of. When he turned around he had seen Ceon standing. Understanding what happened now, he knew Ceon had taken him here to rest. Avin got up even though it pained him to, trying to see what was happening. Avin had remembered a small fragment of what happened before he blacked out. Avin saw Ceon killing the Arrancar after Avin couldn’t do it. “Am I still that weak enough? I wish I couldn’t have been of more help to the rest of the people."

“Is it still going on he asked Ceon?”

Next thing Avin saw, was a man, well at least someone who liked like one. He had come from a portal and was floating in the air. Avin knew he wasn’t going to be able to fight seeing that he was still in pain. Avin’s question had been answered for him from that, still sensing powerful reiatsu levels. Avin sat down on some steps trying to remember and to relax. “Well, I guess I am out for the day.” Avin tried to say that in a friendly type of way seeing how he couldn’t fight anymore.

Kai Takahashi:

Kai looked up, stopping, still close to Syra. Kai saw another man come from out of the portal which the rest of the Arrancar had did. Kai looked at Syra, “This one is mine, now.” Hoping, this time the opponent would be stronger in some degree. Kai tried to sense the reiatsu level of the Arrancar, which were high. Kai knew some things about Arrancar and he knew that this one was at least in the top ranking for Arrancar. Kai looked around to see if anyone else can start to fight it yet. Then using Shunpo a few times he stood right in front of it.

“Nice to meet you, I am Kai Takahashi, captain….. Former captain of 3rd Division. What business do you have hear? Seeing that, your plan hasn’t been going so well, so far.” Pointing at the first Arrancar, which had come who, was now in front of a man, who Kai did not know. “Well, anyway let them have their own fight seeing that it wouldn’t be respectful.”

Kai stood next to the Arrancar, not attacking, just in case he did not come for violence. Kai yawned, wondering what the other Arrancar was doing who was talking with someone. He looked at the Arrancar, checking that it was not going to make any sudden movement. Kai looked at the whole town from the position that he was in now. He didn’t get many chances, before to do things like looking and relaxing around for awhile.

Last edited:

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
OOC: That's fine. I don't really mind as long as long as it only involves your character and Gin :OOC

“However, energy moving in a sporadic nature, inverse, or out of stream to your reiatsu cannot be reflected as so. See those particles moving around the blasts?? There is your failure. Go ahead and try mano on these child. Whatever you do, don’t dodge them, who knows what might happen if they hit the ground…….”

Karite merely blinked at the man's words, not really taking into account how deadly this attack might actually be. Without much time to react, Karite instinctively used Sonido to evade the wave of energy, all of it zooming right passed him. It was hard to tell what consequences would come from those actions, but he would find out soon enough.

Suddenly, there was a new source of reiatsu which was that of an Arrancar's, however stronger than any of those that had travelled with Karite. Quickly glancing to the sky, he immediately caught sight of the source... Sleif.

OOC: I don't exactly know what'll happen from your attack Shad, so that's why it's such a small post :OOC

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Ceon smiled at Avin. The kid didn't know the potential he had. "Kid, your stronger then you think. You just gotta utilize that potential you have. You won that fight. That Arrancer was screwed. Your something kid and you may just become the best Quincy ever if you can surpass me." Ceon said with a grin. His long, shiny black hair flowing in the wind as he felt the pressence of an Arrancer. He turned around, quickly and shot the arrancer, blowing it's head off easily. "Time to even things up alittle more. You can't beat the old captain of Squad 7." Ceon said laughing at the hollow and arrancers.

Syra listened to what Kai said. He couldn't believe his friend was doing this. But it was his choice and Syra would acknowledge it was Kai's choice. He then heard Kai speak again and he felt the high spiritual pressure. "Let's do this together, Kai." Syra said as he followed behind Kai and then stood beside him.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

Sleif didn't even blink as Kai suddenly appeared in front of him. "Nice to meet you, I am Kai Takahashi, captain….. Former captain of 3rd Division. What business do you have hear? Seeing that, your plan hasn’t been going so well, so far." Sleif heard the person say to him.

"Hello, my name is Sleif Destati, former number one of the espada!" Sleif repllied to the man with a slight bow to him.
"And no, it doesn't seem to be going quite well, does it!" Sleif said as he looked at the hollow, and arrancar, beginning to be overpowered.

"As for my business, well I don't think it is my place to tell you, at this moment in time!" said Sleif to Kai, before returning his attention to the surrounding battles.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Kai Takahashi:

"As for my business, well I don't think it is my place to tell you, at this moment in time!"

Kai looked as Syra, who’d started to follow Kai. Kai stood there listening to everything the former Espada said. “Well I guess we are both the same seeing that we both were former of something. I feel sorry for, truly.” Kai took out his Zanpakuto still being in its Sealed Form. Kai looked at Syra who was right next to him. “Well, since I live in this town I do think I have the right to so whatever I want. “ Kai blocked the view of the other battle that was going out.

Kai smirked letting out some reiatsu, showing that he wasn’t going to let the Arrancar get away that quickly. "How about we make a deal, you go back to wherever you came from and don’t come back.” Looking at Syra he quickly said,” You can help if you want.” Smiling after he said that. Kai pointed the sword right at the Arrancar’s head telling him not to move. After doing that he said,” Okiro.” When doing that his Zanpakuto changed to its Shikai form.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

Sleif watched, as events took place, until there was a Zanpakuto pointed at his head. "I had no reason to fight you!" Sleif said as he had his eyes closed to Kai, "But if you choose to draw your sword to me....then I too have no other option!" at that Sleif abruptly opened his eyes, before suddenly disappearing from Kai and Syras view.

A moment later, a loud buzzing sound was briefly heard, as Sleif reappeared behind the two with his left hand raised towards them.
All of a sudden, Sleifs hand began to glow a bright red as began to clench it into a fist, just before launching his Bala attack at an incredibly fast rate towards them.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Kirai sat calmly as she sipped her tea. Rosuto sat next to her. He had recently returned allowing Shunkan to rest. Yuki stared at the two from the Gigai that Rosuto and Shunkan had been using earlier. She seemed restless as if she was expecting them to attack her.

“So why did you save me exactly,” Yuki asked.

“You seemed like you were in trouble,” Rosuto said smiling.

“But that doesn’t make any sense. Why save me just because I’m in trouble,” Yuki asked.

“Well why else would a person save someone,” Rosuto asked.

“But he said that you were both Arrancar,” Yuki said.

“That may be true but we don’t work with Aizen anymore,” Kirai added.

“You just seem so much different than what Arrancar are supposed to be like,” Yuki replied.

“What are Arrancar suppose to be like,” Rosuto asked.

“Vicious creatures who practically bathe in the blood of their victims,” Yuki answered.

“That sounds more like Grimmjow to me,” Rosuto said smiling.

“Who is that,” Yuki asked.

“He’s one of the Espada. Number, uh what was it again Kirai,” Rosuto asked.

“Number 6,” Kirai replied.

“You knew an Espada that strong,” Yuki said shocked.

“Yeah but I’m stronger than him,” Rosuto said smiling.

“Just how strong are you exactly,” Yuki asked.

“Me? Um I guess I don’t really know,” Rosuto replied. “I’ve never really had the chance to test out my full power. Espada fighting Espada is looked down upon and the Soul Reapers that I fought weren’t of the Captain Class.”

“You certainly are weird for an Arrancar,” Yuki said.

“Well if you think so then fine,” Rosuto replied.

“Anyways why are you running from them,” Kirai asked.

“I’m a Mod Soul a failed experiment of theirs. They want to correct that experiment by destroying me,” Yuki explained.

“Typical of those Soul Reapers. They create something and then feel that they can destroy it at will,” Kirai said.

“That’s why I’m running from them,” Yuki replied.

“Well if you keep running like that eventually they’ll catch you,” Rosuto said.

“What do you suggest then? I can’t just give up,” Yuki said.

“Well how is that Gigai you’re in now,” Rosuto asked.

“It’s actually pretty nice. I haven’t been in a body like this in a long time,” Yuki said suddenly remembering something. “Oh that’s right. I also wanted to thank you for saving me earlier.”

“…He’s not really in the mood to talk sorry,” Rosuto said.

“But it wasn’t you who saved me,” Yuki asked confused.

“No that was Shunkan. I’m Rosuto. I’d still have saved you but I wasn’t in control of our body at the time,” Rosuto said smiling.

“You two share the same body then? Are all Arrancars like that,” Yuki asked.

“No it’s just that Rosuto and Shunkan were created through experimentation by Aizen,” Kirai explained.

“I understand now. Anyways I don’t want to burden you any further. I know you’re trying to stay hidden from the Soul Reapers as well,” Yuki said.

“How do you intend to leave exactly? After all you’re in my Gigai,” Rosuto said.

“I um, I guess I don’t know how,” Yuki replied.

“We want the same thing correct? We both want to remain hidden from the Soul Reapers and so I guess the best answer is for you to stay with us,” Kirai suggested.

“But what if you get caught? I can’t allow you to risk your safety like that,” Yuki said.

“We both have common goals and I could use a substitute to control my Gigai. That’s if you don’t mind,” Rosuto replied.

“Well it is a little weird to tell you the truth,” Yuki said.

“How so,” Rosuto asked.

“Well it’s just that you’re both Arrancars and it doesn’t seem right. That and this Gigai seems to be equipped a bit um “differently” than I’m used to,” Yuki replied.

“I don’t understand. How is it equipped differently,” Rosuto asked confused.

“Maybe we shouldn’t go into details. Regardless it seems rather late. Perhaps we could discuss the rest of this tomorrow,” Kirai suggested.

“Are you sure,” Yuki asked.

“That sounds best. Besides I’m tired,” Rosuto replied.

“Yeah I suppose we could do that,” Yuki said.

Slowly Rosuto laid down and the room drew quiet. Yuki looked at the two quite sound asleep Arrancars and laid back. It didn’t make sense. How could they be so kind? Weren’t Arracars supposed to be evil vicious creatures? That’s how Yuki had been told they acted like. Maybe that was just another lie from the Soul Society. Maybe she was the one confused, or maybe not. It was impossible to tell yet but to give the situation time seemed like the best course of action.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Kai Takahashi:

"I had no reason to fight you!" Sleif said as he had his eyes closed to Kai, "But if you choose to draw your sword to me....then I too have no other option!"

Kai lost sight of the Arrancar for a second, finally seeing the sight of the man behind. Kai had already taken out his Zanpakuto for a reason like this, so he could dodge or protect himself. Kai looked at the Arrancar using Bala, which Kai had seen only once before. Kai looked at Syra who still looked forward. Kai barely had anytime, before the Arrancar fired the Bala, Kai used Shunpo to get in front of Syra. Kai then put his Zanpakuto in a horizontal way, in front of his body.

The Bala was right next to Kai, but he had a surprise coming. When the smoke cleared, there was a green wall, which Kai’s Zanpakuto had made. The shield started to break after the attack; even though Kai still had a couple marks on his forward it didn’t have any effect on him. “Well that wasn’t very fair was it? Seeing as both of us weren’t exactly ready.” Kai then pushed Syra out of the way, keeping him safe if anything happened. Kai then used Shunpo, appearing behind the Arrancar being, hoping the Arrancar wouldn’t be able to do anything against him. Kai slashed his sword in the air with distance from the Arrancar.

The Zanpakuto had formed an attack that was shaped like Kai’s Zanpakuto. The attack was made out of ice and water, flying right at the Arrancar which would rip the skin right off the Arrancar, and if not that something just as good. Kai then used Shunpo again, appearing in front of the of the Arrancar. Kai swung his sword, attacking the Arrancar head on with the other attack coming from the back.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
OOC: all words in italics are thoughts. when Rosuto and Shunkan are talking together it is a conversation that is going on silently in their head.

Yuki sat up suddenly. Sweat dripped down her Gigai’s forehead. There was so much of it. She couldn’t tell who it belonged to but the amounts of Reiastu being released would have made a normal human pass out easily. That was if normal people could feel Reiatsu. Turning Yuki saw Kirai standing at a window staring out into the night. Slowly Yuki walked over to her wondering what she was doing.

“You felt it didn’t you,” Kirai asked.

“How couldn’t I have,” Yuki said.

“True whoever’s releasing their Reiatsu isn’t intending to try and hide it,” Kirai replied.

“But there’s so much of it. Who’s it coming from,” Yuki asked.

“It’s not coming from a single person. So the real question isn’t who it’s coming from but rather why they’d be releasing it so suddenly and in such large quantities,” Kirai explained.

Yuki looked around the room suddenly noticing that Rosuto was gone.

“Where did your friend go,” Yuki asked.

“Rosuto decided to check out what was going on. Things could become messy if he releases his Reiatsu and gets caught up in whatever’s going on,” Kirai said,

“Is he really that strong,” Yuki asked.

“…To be perfectly honest. I’ve never been in the presence of his fully released Reiatsu. It probably isn’t a good idea to stay here if he does release it. So if it comes to that then we’ll have to go to Hueco Mundo for a while. You don’t mind do you,” Kirai asked.

“Not if it’s that serious,” Yuki answered.

“Hopefully it won’t come down to that though. He said he’d try to avoid any confrontations but with Shunkan awake who knows what could happen,” Kirai said.

Kirai stared out into the skies feeling the Reiatsu surge and increase. Whoever was battling they were strong. Strong enough to attract the attention of Hollows and Soul Reapers alike and if that happened then perhaps even the Arrancars would arrive. If that happened they might be discovered and that was the last thing they needed to happen. Kirai and Rosuto had been working hard to stay under the radar and if the Arrancars or Soul Reapers discovered their position then things would get complicated again. Kirai prayed that Rosuto would remember this.

Rosuto stood on top of a house looking around he could feel the Reiatsu flowing through the air. There was more than one person releasing it and thus a fight must have been going on.

How long are you gonna wait,” Shunkan asked.

We’re not going to fight them,” Rosuto said.

Why not,” Shunkan asked.

There’s no point. They aren’t after us remember,” Rosuto replied.

Bah this is no fun at all,” Shunkan said.

We’re not supposed to be having fun right now,” Rosuto said.

So then why are we out here,” Shunkan asked.

I was worried about what was going on. That’s why we’re out here,” Rosuto answered. “So this Reiatsu. What do you think of it?

…One of them is a Soul Reaper probably captain class and the other...,” Shunkan said frowning as he felt the other Reiatsu in the air.

So you know who that is right,” Rosuto asked.

It’s Sleif our former number 1,” Shunkan said slightly irritated.

What is a former Espada doing here,” Rosuto said.

Who cares? He pisses me off,” Shunkan replied.

It doesn’t matter. We just have to return to the others. We can’t risk him finding us. If he does things could get messy,” Rosuto said.

I really want to kill that bastard,” Shunkan said.

What would that achieve? Then both the Soul Reapers and Aizen would know our position,” Rosuto replied.

Fine let’s just go then,” Shunkan said.

Rosuto turned as charged off in the other direction attempting to avoid attracting any attention to him. Why was a former Espada in Karakura Town? Could Aizen have discovered his position? If so then the Soul Reaper that was fighting him had saved them from being discovered. Regardless of why the former Espada was there he was there which meant they would all have to hide again for a while.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------------

"Well that wasn’t very fair was it? Seeing as both of us weren’t exactly ready!" Sleif heard Kai say to him.
"My apologies. I assumed, what with your positioning of your blade to my head!" Sleif replied to Kai.
At that moment, Sleif himself lost sight of Kai, only feeling the sudden presure of an attack that was fired behind him.

Turning slightly towards the attack, Sleif raised his hand again before firing another Bala blast, causing an immense explosion of energy from the two attacks.
As this happened, Sleif turned back again, before withdrawing his blade, causing both his and Kai's swords to lock.

"I expected nothing less from a former captain!" said Sleif to Kai, as both blades pushed against each other.
"I suppose, I shall use one of my abilities, if you wish to fight seriously!" Sleif said while he slowly closed his eyes again.

"Scream for me, Garandou!" Sleif said this as he raised his free hand towards his own blade.
Suddenly, there was an massive blinding light, and after a few seconds it just as quickly disappeared. Once the light had completely faded, it appeared nothing had changed to either Sleif or his Zanpakuto, except for the slight aura surrounding his blade.

"I wouldn't get too close, if I were you!" Sleif said, as his blades aura, began to seep onto Kai's own blade.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Since you probably didn't read my temp to well or my other posts. Syra has a higher spiritual pressure then even Ichigo Kurosaki and right now his body is leaking a very high amount moreso then Ichigo. Unless your faster then Yuroichi then i'm faster. Just wanted you to know so i'm not bullshited during this fight.

IC: Syra was ready no matter what Kai had said. He didn't have to deal with Slief's attack since Kai had blocked it. Syra could have turned and smacked it away with his zanpaktou since he didn't have a defensive Zanpaktou to create shields. That would wait until his bankai which he wouldn't use for now.

Not yet moving, Kai had attacked first only to be blocked by Slief's Bala blast. "This guy has a alot of spiritual pressure. To think he is Espada number 1 like he said. Kisuke told me if i face someone this strong that I would need to use one of these pills to help my high spiritual pressure jump up much faster then just releasing it." Syra said as he took out a green pill. It was one of Kisuke's inventions and he was testing it on Syra.

Swallowing the pill, Syra felt his reitasu be pushed out even more and reach the level of that Espada. "Now for my shikai. Scorch, Crimson Lily." Syra said. Roots formed from the handle and around his hands. His zanpaktou's blade was ignited by fire. An intense fire that could pretty much melt anything with a smaller spiritual pressure then Syra. Seeing that Slief was in a deadlock with Kai and this aura was creeping up on Kai's blade, now it was Syra's turn to return the favor.

Using Shunpo, Syra moved in and slashed at both of Slief's legs and then did a diagnol slash across Slief's back. He had compressed spiritual pressure to allow him to cut into Slief's skin since Arrancer had hard skin. Syra then got between them and smacked their blades back to release them from the deadlock. "Let's get him Kai." Syra said in a completely calm manner.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
------------------------------------------------

As the pressure from the two blades began to increase, and the aura slowly crept upon Kai's blade, Sleif tilted forward a bit before saying "That was your only warning! Now it is time for you to Fall into the Void!"Sleif said the last part in a small whisper, and at that moment the aura rapidly increased to almost encompass Kai's blade. This continued before Sleif felt a slight stinking sensation on his back and legs.

"What was tha...!" Sleif soon found out who it was that did it, as both his and Kai's blades were smacked out of the deadlock.
"Well, it seems you friend here wants to fight!" Sleif said as he held his aura covered black blade to him. "May I say, thank you for your generous contribution. Void Attack!" At this, the aura suddenly began to creep down Sleifs arm, and soon it was covering his entire body.

With a slight grin, Sleif used his boosted Sonído, to appear in front of the two again, before swinging his sword towards them, at a fast pace.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Kai Takahashi:

"I wouldn't get too close, if I were you!"

Kai had seen as the Arrancar had quickly blocked the attack, now seeing that his blade and the Arrancar’s blade had been deadlocked. Kai looked as the Arrancar used one of its abilities. “Well, it seems you do want to fight.” Kai was blinded by the light not being able to see anything, once the light vanished nothing appeared to change except the aura that was on the Arrancar’s blade.

Kai saw Syra had been able to block the Bala and was now using a green pill that Kisuke had given him. “Hey Syra, you have to use a pill to fight?” Syra had turned his Zanpakuto into its Shikai form and he was going behind the Arrancar without it even knowing. Syra slashed the Arrancar three times, then smacking them out of deadlock.

“Thanks Syra.”

Once the blades left deadlock, Kai had seen that the aura that was on the Arrancar’s blade was now surrounding his whole body. “Very interesting. Wonder what will happen now?” Kai blocked the swing that the Arrancar used with his own Zanpakuto. Kai know this was his chance. He quickly took one hand off of his Zanpakuto then kicked the Arrancar in its stomach, knocking them from another deadlock.

Kai’s leg was in some pain from the Arrancar skin, knowing he wouldn’t do that again if his life depended on it. Kai pointed the Zanpakuto at the Arrancar focusing his reiatsu. The blade stretched going right through the Arrancar’s body. Kai took the blade out then turning it back to its normal size. “So how did you like that?”

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
OOC: Reckless, there are a NUMBER of characters that have higher reiatsu levels than Ichigo, such as Shad and KenT's characters, mine as well. Sleif, being a former Number 1 Espada, has high amounts of reiatsu. If you look to the Manga/Anime series, Ichigo had a hard enough time facing the Sixth Espada. Shad's character being able to overcome my character so easily says something, seeing that the Zero Espada has the greatest amount of reiatsu (except, of course, maybe excluding Aizen) in Hueco Mundo. Sleif would be somewhere below my power, and somewhere below the present First's, so he is still quite strong.

I'm just saying, don't act so high and mighty because you think you are the only one with reiatsu greater than Ichigo's, okay? :OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back