• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: The Key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Avin Keiji:

When, Avin looked away from shooting the Hollows checking if everyone had been alright. Avin was stupid to do such a thing, seeing that a Hollow was coming straight at him. He was almost hit if it wasn’t for Hirenkyaku. The bridge Avin had been standing on had been broken by the Hollow, seeing as of its size. It looked like a dragon to Avin seeing as it pretty much was. Avin shot an arrow, the Hollow dodged it easily though. Avin used Hirenkyaku again, getting close enough to the Hollow and shooting it right at the center of its mask.

Avin ran the streets of Karakura town, shooting Hollows left and right. He wasn’t tired of running from the training but he did wish that he could fight something stronger. Avin sat on a gate looking at a fight that was going on between one of the Shinigami and Arrancar. Avin was bored with what he was doing and sat there thinking that he had already done enough for now. “Hollows come and get me if you dare!!” Avin would hopefully see something soon.

Kai Takahashi:

Kai had just sent an attack flying at the Arrancar hopefully, doing something. When it hit, there was a big explosive getting the Arrancar. The Arrancar had gotten hit by it and a mark was left by it. “I still don’t know your name.”

“It is Noburo Sho,” the Arrancar replied.

That was all Kai needed to know, trying to be honorable before killing the Arrancar. Kai quickly used Shunpo, appearing infront of the enemy. Kai slashed the sword, with the Arrancar blocking it with his own sword. Kai was happy seeing that he mostly didn’t have any good battles. He grit his teeth hearing the Arrancar say;” Now it is my turn.” Kai blinked; when he opened his eyes again he was flying through the air landing on the cry. He had struggled getting back up, with blood coming from his head.

Kai was trying to resist the use of using his Bankai but now he was thinking otherwise. Kai quickly used Shunpo again, then slashing the air through the sword doing the same thing as last time. This time the Arrancar named, Noburo dodged it knowing it. Even though this time, Kai was using it as an attack. Appearing behind Noburo he said,” Bankai.” “Mae and Nake!”

Kai slowed time down moving around the Arrancar who still moved was wondering what was happening. Kai has a green shield around him protecting him from what he was about to do. Kai’s sword then broke into pieces which floated around the air. While Kai still held his hilt he pointed it at the Arrancar whose eyes opened up widely. Each one of pieces of the shard charged at him then continually exploded over and over until Kai had reached his limit. When it had finally stopped everything was back to normal.

The Arrancar fell to the floor, still alive from Kai’s Bankai, even though it couldn’t move. Kai fell to the floor landing on one knee from exhaustion. He smiled seeing the Arrancar still trying to move. Kai knew the Arrancar would die from injuries so he sat at the side of a wall waiting, sitting down, and tired. He got up after a few minutes and walked until he found Syra. “Hey! so what have you been doing?” He said with a smile on his face.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He wasn't really in the mood to talk, but he could tell that his comrades were relieved enough and were no longer restricted. Daaku however was wondering about something, or other going on, and he had the feeling that for once in history things might actually get "out of hand", which was a term he only used for the most annoying things, or those that involved him actually doing things considered big, or dangerous. He almost missed the, "Hey dumb asses down there. You really fitting to do that with bystanders about? Think for once in your damn lives."

And right after the retort of,"Agreed."He didn't say anything, only nod his head in agreement because there wasn't really any reason to restate the completely obvious. He felt like something was more amiss than normal though. Like he was being scouted, or observed on better terms. There was nothing new about this, but from his standpoint he at least wanted whomever it was to come out and be open with all of this.

"Damn, I don't like this guys."

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Just as Avin said those words 10 hollows surrounded him but where quickly dispatched by two flying glaives glowing a ominous yellow came flying threw slicing the hollows head off like a hot knife threw butter. Zambion then flew down from a near by building using his newly enhanced armor. "Heh. Eye's open boy can't protect you forever." After having said that comment two hollows appeared behind him. But Zambion just smirked and turned and threw two small shuriken and there hollow masks. The hollows just laughed Zambion kept smirking then started to laugh and turned his back two the hollows and snapped his fingers. The shuriken exploaded taking a good chunk of there mask's off, as they screamed in pain Zambion placed his hands on the ground and two chains came up and held them down. "You can do what ever you want to do with them Avin." Zambion just watched Avin and started to wonder how he got into this mess. Oh yeah

*Flashback 2 days ago*

Zambion sat tied to a chair and his hollow companions behind a cage. "So my young friend you are the one who's been causing all the ruckus outside." Zambion stayed quiet and looked around the shop there was smashed window merchandise all over the floor. "Nice place you got..needs little cleaning to do though." A kid then came up behind him with a giant bat and tried to hit him over the head. Two spikes protruded out of his back and impaled the bat into the wall. "Now that is interesting... that could be quiet useful." Zambion just looked at him suspicious. "What do you mean by that." Before Mr. Hat and clogs could answer. "If you don't help us. We will get rid of your hollow friends and by that I mean destroying them not purifying them." Mr. Hat and clogs looked at the kid sternly but nodded none the less. "Damn you...I'll agree but...." Zambion's spirit energy got as high as he could make it."..Should anything bad happen to them lets just say It will end badly." Mr. Hat and clogs just laughed at the comment.

*Flashback End*

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
Just as Karite was about to seek out his target, qutie a fierce amount of reiatsu could be felt within the atmosphere. With his keen sense for reiatsu, Karite instantly located the origin of this energy, identifying it as a Shinigami that was looking straight towards him, obviously with the intent to take him down. Unfortunately for the Shinigami, random battles were not apart of Karite's to-do list, and thus he saw no need to give in to the wishes of a lowly fighter. Faster than one could blink, Karite vanished from site, heading towards the one that Aizen-sama had ordered him to locate.

"Initiating search. Locating target." Karite said this as if he were a machine that was beginning a scan or something of the sort. He began slowly rising the level of his Pesquisa, his radar for the sensing of reiatsu, to attempt to locate the one he was looking for. It didn't take long for Karite to pick up the source he was searching for, and the moment he locked onto it, at his own leisurely pace, he began gliding through the air, heading towards the one that would either love the idea of fighting along side Aizen-sama... or detest it. If that were the case, Karite would have to make things unpleasant.

OOC: Reckless, if you want, you can chase after Karite. Just keep in mind he is far from a pushover. He might not even attempt to attack you, even if you were to provoke him. Usually he is strictly set on following Aizen's orders, so don't be to disappointed if he doesn't react XD

And Shad, I'm going under the assumption that Daaku isn't cloaking his reiatsu? :OOC

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku was right, he looked to the falsified sky, and shrugged. It should have been obvious to most years prior that he was not a being like any other, and the same went for Keysui and Aio, there was reason for the intense level of reiatsu they had and the way they alone could control forces that were not accessible to other entities. The term "vaizard" was a complete front, because they were supposedly "Death Gods" with hollow powers. It was pathetic and Daaku stopped caring about labels, and just knew his purpose. Like in other cases, and time periods were there were those who wuld seek power, or him to corrupt, or conquer, he merely enhanced a flux and built a fake and quite gargantuan reiatsu signature for others to see, whether it struck fear into them, or was used to track him, he could have cared so much more, but didn't.

"Yeah, I was right guys, I knew it from the start, but just let me handle this, for once, I don't want you guys involved. I am not here to play games, but this guy looks like he wants something, so we will just have to be friendly." Looking up, and purging in multiple directions his own self generating field of reishi, he rolled his body to one side, and at once appeared directly in the being's face whom has coming their direction........

He eyed him with a dull, and very bored expression. "Can I help you with something kid??"

Dark Heart 2

"Can I help you with something kid??" Those were the first words to come from the man's mouth as soon as he appeared before Karite. Though it would have been quite a surprise to most people, Karite did not react at all to the man's tricky manouver. Instead, almost instantly, he executed Sonido and brought himself back several feet away from the target. While observing him, Karite also noticed two other people on the ground, both with quite the impressive amount of reiatsu. Because he was not ordered to seek after anyone besides this man, he merely put them out of mind.

"My name is Karite. I am the Arrancar labeled with the number Zero, giving me the title of Espada Lord." He made a slight bow, showing some respect to this stranger. "If you wish to state your name, that is fine. However, I am merely here on an errand for my master."

Looking the man straight in the eye with his piercing stare, Karite continued speaking. "My master, Aizen-sama, king of all Hueco Mundo, wishes to extend an invitation of allegiance to you, human. He seems quite eager for you to come, so I would do my best not to disappoint him." Karite did not blink once and seemed as if he was frozen in place, that is of course excluding the movement of his mouth. Finishing what he had to say, he merely stood in his position, waiting patiently for the reply, while also preparing for any unwanted answers.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Aio had been ignored.

"This is starting to piss me off, you know I wasn't known for my limitless tolerance and patience, as you possess comrade."

"Levy not...it was reflected when you released the genkai already." Keysui sighed collected himself.

Of their bunch, Keysui was the only one with his eyes closed. Nonchalant in his mood, he did so lay back on the building letting out a yawn. These kind of actions were suggestive in his attitude with the way things were. His arms held his head up in placed affixed with senses to harbor his comrade's brother "Fang". In light of lacking the needed enthusiasm for such a bold ambition, he wasn't really motivated unless of course it was something to shake the ages. Aizen was...interesting, but nothing compared to his captain before him.

"Yeah, I was right guys, I knew it from the start, but just let me handle this, for once, I don't want you guys involved. I am not here to play games, but this guy looks like he wants something, so we will just have to be friendly."

"Knock yourself, I personally don't give much of a damn, given it was never my provocation to get involved lest I have been provoked, though you and Aio can take it from here lest I am drawn into it. That may make me sound like an ass, but in all seriousness, I was being fairly direct and upfront. Aye Aio."

"Let it go Keysui, your still as lax as ever. Go for it Oni-sama." Aio sighed.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A yawn escaped Daaku's mouth, and he looked at the man with a crooked expression. It was a bit amusing if the Espada Lord thought he was anything more than a mere puppet for the bigger alternative. He bare;y even listened to what the creature was saying, but at most cared nothing for anything he said period, though a certain word did get his attention The word 'huamn'. The words replayed in his mind a little bit."My master, Aizen-sama, king of all Hueco Mundo, wishes to extend an invitation of allegiance to you, human." Daaku chucked, and turned away from the Espada Lord. his chuckle getting louder until he was clutching his sides in laughter from the words spoken to him.

"Your maser wishes I was a human, so he could lord it over me just like he does all hi other pathetic lackies, including yourself." He turned back towards him, and just stared more bored than ever. "He wishes to extend an invitation of allegiance to me huh, as if you can't see why." Daaku shrugged at the thought........

There was always the notion of fear even in those whom were supposedly the greatest. "It is because Aizen knows that I am more than a threat to his enterprises. If I were to interfere, he would have more than a problem quelling an uprising, and sources that are in my control. I am not a singular power, but one of three."He drew his blade still sealed, and held it across himself.

"Go away puppy, before you make a mistake and end up dead because of it."

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Avin Keiji:

Avin saw as 10 Hollows appeared but he was too late to react to them, seeing Zambion take care of most of them. Avin jumped down after some of the Hollows had been chained to the floor. Avin didn’t care much seeing most of the Hollows had been taken care of except for the ones that kept appearing; Avin suddenly felt a spiritual energy around him that wasn’t Zambion. “Zambion, you can take care of those two. I’m kinda feeling lazy right now.” Even though he said he was feeling lazy he was just getting away. Avin then ran down the street with his bow in his hand. Seconds later, he saw a man hovering in the air. “Is this an Arrancar?”

It then floated right down to Avin and said, “Hello, I am Isobe Inachus” Avin was afraid knowing he couldn’t defeat it but he was at least going to see how strong he was. “I am Avin Keiji.” He quickly shot an arrow at the Arrancar, with it dodging it in ease. Avin jumped back then continually shooting arrows hoping one would at least hit them. One did, and the Arrancar, just laughed seeing that there was only a tiny scar. “Well this is the true power of an Arrancar.” Avin quickly shot a special arrow taught to him called, Bakuretsu Misairu. Avin’s arrow headed straight to the Arrancar but it dodged it, Avin smiled knowing what was going to happen. It hit the wall behind the Arrancar, Isobe, and exploded on impact with a huge explosion coming from behind the Arrancar. Isobe fell to the floor with Avin smirking.

“You son of…. I am going to kill you.”

Avin was ready, knowing the Arrancar wouldn’t be defeated with that one hit. Isobe got up at charged at Avin without him even seeing the Arrancar. Avin was slashed almost seeming if Isobe was trying to cut him in half. Avin fell to the floor. “Well, is this all I have! Has my training been for nothing! No, I will not accept this!” Avin got up on one knee then shooting another arrow, that was different from other ones. Avin was taught this trick by Ceon and he knew he couldn’t do much with them so he did the smartest thing he could. Avin shot a Ketsugou Misairu, then when he moved to the other side of the street shot two more. Avin’s arrows all hit the Arrancar with it she was pinned to a wall. Isobe was still trying to move even though Avin had fallen to the floor.

It pulled all the arrows out then ran straight at Avin. The Arrancar kicked him and finally slashed him in his back with its sword. Avin closed his eyes knowing he lost now, even though the Arrancar could barely move now.

Kai Takahashi:

Kai looked at Syra who had a sight on an Arrancar, who Kai had seen when this all had started. Kai waved goodbye at Syra, leaving the area he had been in. he walked to where he felt the most spiritual energy and that wasn’t that far away. Kai’s scars had mostly stopped bleeding even though his Shinigami uniform had been ruined. Kai was hoping that this would be over soon, seeing he didn’t have as much energy as he thought he had still left in him, except if he used his mask which he wasn’t looking forward to.

“I am still wondering, sometimes I think I should quit the Soul Society and just be by myself. It would make me stronger in some degree seeing that it might help me with my Vizard problem.” He took out his mask looking at and remembering the last time he had put it on, even though it was a long time ago. “Well, this will just have to wait.”

Kai walked until he saw the Arrancar who he knew was the strongest just from the spiritual pressure. Kai pushed himself on a wall that was able to sit on so he could watch what would happen. Kai put his Zanpakuto back, yawning, and then looking hopefully being able to see a fight. It seemed that this was the only thing that Kai could really do for now seeing that, there weren’t as much Hollows after what him and the rest of them did.

Dark Heart 2

Karite frowned at the man's impudent remark, shaking his head at his unpleasant answer. For most mankind, such a comment might cause provocation, however Karite didn't even take it to mind, much less his heart.

"That is... disappointing. I really did not want to have to fight you unnecessarily, however I am under orders from Aizen-sama to drag you back bloody..." Suddenly, a fierce reiatsu began filling the atmosphere. Karite, who had been allowing only leaking little portions of reiatsu, now was letting out greater waves of it. By no means was it even a quarter of his true power, but it would send the message that he was not just some push over. His piercing golden eyes sharpened, both of them appearing brighter, with a violent look in them. "... or take your life."

Karite did not even attempt to draw out his Zanpakuto. Though he could sense that this warrior was, as well as him, nowhere near the limit of his strength, however Karite would not resort to such measures unless he absolutely had to. The only one he has ever had to draw out his Zanpakuto and it's Shikai abilities for, was the First Espada. Unless absolutely necessary, he was not going to use it. Not yet...

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That is... disappointing. I really did not want to have to fight you unnecessarily, however I am under orders from Aizen-sama to drag you back bloody..." The Espade Lord must have been out of his mind, there was never any reason to play off emotionless actions. Daaku had been around far too long for anything of the sort to even rouse him, he just looked at the Espada Lord, as he opened a flux path to his reiatsu allowing power to rush around him in levels that to most would have been no doubt crushing, but to him was like a breeze on a cool summer day in the non spiritual word. He sighed, plummeting all the way down to the ground like a meteor falling from the heavens, and left his sealed blade up above, his hair blowing around in the wind.

He touched down to hear, "... or take your life." Daaku was just as bored as before. He shrugged and looked up, his hair still billowing from the wind in place. This man must have been on something more than epic, he must have believed himself capable of standing up to one of the three. Aizen was a fool to even send this newly born creature after him…..

“As if you can. Come get some then, child.”

Dark Heart 2

The Espada noticed how unaffected the man was by the small output of reiatsu. Even to all of the Arrancar in Hueco Mundo, with this pathetic amount of energy, it would be enough to bring them to their knees. However, it seemed like nothing but a shower of feathers brushing against his sides. Just to be sure that the man was not bluffing, Karite would pursue the enemy on the offensive, and see if releasing a quarter of his reiatsu was necessary within this battle.

Once again using Sonido, Karite appeared directly behind his target, already with Mano readied. With a substantial amount of reiatsu gathered in his hand, instantaneously he began swiping it in an arc like fashion across his back, not but an inch away from the flesh...

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku slowly turned around, looking at the Espada Lord carefully, taking in his features as at once his actions had been halted. “What is it you are trying to do child?? Releasing more power in an attempt to scare me, or using it to increase your chances of actually inflicting damage against me.” The left hand of Daaku raised slightly, and the ring that he wore on that finger glowed dimly. Gravity and it’s control of the like at his command was literally in the tip of Daaku’s finger, and the Espada Lord was at the mercy of I right then. The first slice of the reiatsu in the Espada Lord’s hand was halted, and the blows thus after negated with a force inverse that of the swing to which he was attacked with.

“Is there a reason you rushed to attack behind me?? It isn’t like you have any reason to fear facing me from the front, child.” He turned all the way around, taking a step that seemed to move him much more than that. His face appeared normal, but right under his chin the smallest white speck was there, a piece in fact of his hollow mask, just a remnant of what was to come, because Daaku’s hollow powers were on the contrary, unlike what a hollow was supposedly able to do.

He raised his hand, now having them both outstretched, the one with the ring invoking yet another rite of gravity that would cause immense weight to bear down on the Espada Lord, making movement increasingly difficult. Literal tons of pressure wasn’t something to take lightly in a fight, besides, Daaku’s very being adjusted his level of output, to that of his opponent each time. A pulse like a cero blast flared up from Daaku’s hand and raced towards the Espada Lord.

“Hey Keysui, come handle this will you?? I really am not in the mood for these kids all the time.”

Dark Heart 2

Karite could feel the pressure of gravity bearing down his body, at immense levels nonetheless. It seemed that the man had no problem whatsoever fending off Karite with but his fingertips. A Cero related pulse bursted from his hands, heading straight towards Karite. Resisting the dense gravitational force baring upon him, Karite again used Mano to deflect it, sending it flying off to the side, straight into a nearby structure. It caused a great crater to appear where it made contact. It packed quite a punch for something that wasn't quite a Cero blast, nor was it Bala. It was something that seemed to be in between.

“Hey Keysui, come handle this will you?? I really am not in the mood for these kids all the time.” As soon as these words reached the Espada's ears, he instantly replied, still sounding void of feeling. ""I have no interest in your underlings. I have come here solely for you, nothing else."

Karite knew that he did not possess the strength to keep on fighting if he did not increase his reiatsu levels. A burst of energy suddenly erupted from his location, and began revolving around his body. Twenty-five percent output increase...

This sudden burst of energy allowed him to become more resilient towards the man's control of gravity, even if he were to increase the pressure. He began to speak. "I know I cannot cause fear to enter your body, nor do I intend to do such a thing. You are much like Aizen-sama... you seem to fear nothing."

Karite noticed the ring upon the man's finger while he was trapped under that weight. Not hesitating to waste any time, instantly he appeared in front of his enemy, using Mano to gather reiatsu into his hand, and then swiftly aimed directly for the ring, in hopes of shattering it, as well as his power.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
What a drag the battle was becoming already. "I have no interest in your underlings. I have come here solely for you, nothing else." Daaku just stared as Karite said this, not even realizing how flawed his statement was to begin with……..

“Keysui is not my underling, nor is my brother, I said this before, I am not the singular, but one of three.” The creature then released even more of his power after reflecting the blast, but it was only something that Daaku allowed to happen. Such was the control over his attack he could have at once caused his blast to halt and follow an opponent, but he chose not to do so in this instant. Karite used another speed ability to propel himself directly in front of Daaku, and then throw a powered up punch at the ring………..

The punch connected, and the ring didn’t even move on Daaku’s finger. “Well that was a waste, if you wanted me to stop using gravity against you all you had to do was ask, but since you didn’t,” He released a concussive wave of gravity from point blank range that would knock the Espada Lord back several yards, and turned away, “I won’t.” Daaku chuckled, and fired two pulses from behind himself, a bit larger than the last one had been. “Get ready kid, I don’t like to play games, but for you, I’ll make an exception.”

He appeared in front of Karite, as if time had slowed down multiple frames. “Mano. The technique you used to reflect my other blast. Do you know why it worked??” He used an alternate version of fusion shunpo and sonido at the same time, basically displacing him out of time space as to move while time was frozen. He touched a frozen blast…..“Because the reiatsu going against an attack can be repelled if it moves in a single direction at once, like a mirror for reishi as well.” Daaku did the same maneuver as before, returning back to his back turned position.

“However, energy moving in a sporadic nature, inverse, or out of stream to your reiatsu cannot be reflected as so. See those particles moving around the blasts?? There is your failure. Go ahead and try mano on these child. Whatever you do, don’t dodge them, who knows what might happen if they hit the ground…….”

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
“Hey Keysui, come handle this will you?? I really am not in the mood for these kids all the time.”

"You heard your brother, Aio, off with you, albeit if they send me I'm just gonna rip a dimensional sever in his stomach. Heheh..." he said so only Aio could hear.

"Dude, stop being an ass, you could at least acknowledge the fact that he asked YOU."

"Well that sounds like a personal problem to me, one thats not on my back, for the love of death do you realize he doesn't need it? Watch your brother closely Aio, we're not that familiar with each other aside from what all three of us have in common. He and I are very much alike, but I can't take anything seriously for shit, so in all the seriousness I can express, just watch him."

Keysui yawned.

Aio's eyes didn't blink as he quickly began to watch the sequence of repeated movement. The movments of his brother "appearance" were by ample reitasu pulse breaks giving the illusion he was gone. Able to keep up with him up to this point, Aio missed a few seconds of frames in between as he moved in with a mirror of what the espada lord, emulating that. This was still exciting to watch, and to see it to that extent given he could do the same, the Espada Lord wouldn't suspect it without first knowing the shinigami's path of accelerated "appearance".

"Damn, I think he was paradoxed."

"Your brother was using one percent, and if that Espada Cero gets the shaft, I am going to laugh so hard that I'll withdraw into the same state he entered." Keysui, with eyes from the corner tuned to Daaku.

((FYI, appearing DOES NOT equate for moving, and all espadas move, so stop voiding the fact that you moved without giving indication that it is so.))

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Ceon finished estroying many hollows with relative ease and turned to watch Avin's battle with an Arrancer named Isobe. The boy was doing quite well since Ceon's training. He was faster then before and he had a knack for learning quickly. Something that everyone seemed to be able to do now. He had used both of Ceon's special arrows with only three days training. "Kid is good." Ceon said though this was followed by a smirk.

As the battle came to a conclusion, Ceon wasn't about to let Avin die nor let this arrancer. Using hirenkyaku, he was standing above the arrancer. His arrow ready, he unleashed a powerful shot at Isobe's chest. He doubted she would survive this. Then he walked over to Avin and kneeled beside him. "You did good kid. I'm proud of you." Ceon said sincerely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back