• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Hey all I was thinking about making a new Bleach RP but before I do I wanted to see how many are up for it.

Here's basically what I have now for the story.

Plot: Soul Society has been ravaged for decades now with the ongoing war between the 13 court guards and the Vizards. Recently one of the captains went to the world of the living and apprehended a human that was accused of helping the Vizards with weapon supply and such, now he/she stands trial and awaits punishment. Her/his friends have made way to soul society in hopes of saving her or for their own reason and now they find theirselves caught in the war.

This is where we come in, take place as either a Vizard, one of the captains/Lieutenants, or as a human coming to save their friend.

I will accept new species or hybrids but only up to three after that you have to be one of the above.

Any comments, suggestions, etc.?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I will allow a few characters from the series into this but this is AU so there are new captains (you guys) in it. But yeah you can have him

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Sweet to know. But, the Kenpachi that I was talkin' about is an OC. Kenpachi is a name that gets passed down from one person to another. Most of the time they are Captain of Squad 11. That is, unless they changed it some time into the later episodes.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
@Darkfyre Oh ok then well I'll just have Yamamoto stay head captain and the rest will be new characters.

@Lunar Yes and yes however I don't want the humans to start out super-powerful I want them to train along the journey and become stronger like Ichigo in the Soul Society Arc.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Lunar Yes and yes however I don't want the humans to start out super-powerful I want them to train along the journey and become stronger like Ichigo in the Soul Society Arc.

awesome and thats just fine. half the fun is getting steadily stronger as the rp progresses. Start this up and i'm for sure making a temp

Awards
I'd like to know more about the politics involving the war, like, why are they at war?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The Vizards here are different from the ones in the series, they're outraged with SS for the experimentation on them and then tossing them aside like their trash into the world of the living. After much training and planning they now decide to attack SS in hopes of re-building it into a new society and better political system.

I'd accept sugestions if you guys have any on building more unto this if needed.

Awards
The Vizards here are different from the ones in the series, they're outraged with SS for the experimentation on them and then tossing them aside like their trash into the world of the living. After much training and planning they now decide to attack SS in hopes of re-building it into a new society and better political system.

I'd accept sugestions if you guys have any on building more unto this if needed.

Hmm, Vizard experimentation wasn't something that all of SS was on board with, or even knew about for that matter. Is that gonna change in this RP, or is there a singular mastermind with a niche group behind it?

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
There is a mastermind with a group of course(has his members not only within the Vizards but also among the 13 court guards). His plan? He's going to reveal it within the RP :)

Awards
There is a mastermind with a group of course(has his members not only within the Vizards but also among the 13 court guards). His plan? He's going to reveal it within the RP :)

He's not gonna be a troll like Aizen will he? DX

Lunarmaster54

Awards
I will accept new species or hybrids but only up to three after that you have to be one of the above.
Hybrids...
What about a human with fullbring/vizard powers? (said human would somehow attain said powers during the rp and develop them)
and a full bring user:
Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were then passed onto them when they were born
Meaning they have hollow powers
and vizards are Soul Reapers who have obtained hollow powers
they both have hollow powers so i figured i'd ask and that'd be pretty cool if allowed (great character development)

Last edited:

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
@Lunar I will accept that cross as long as you realize that you'll have to train with the Vizards in order for you to gain control of your hollow side and increase the duration of the form.

@Piercing No he will not be a troll ike Aizen that I can assure you.

This appears to have enough members to start off with so the signup thread will most likely be up by tonight or tomorrow and the Canon thread should be up sometime this weekend at this rate.

Lunarmaster54

Awards
I will accept that cross as long as you realize that you'll have to train with the Vizards in order for you to gain control of your hollow side and increase the duration of the form.

Okay! that sounds just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back