• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the old thread is down and no one has done anything about it so heres a new thread.
post your thoughts on the new chapters and how the series is turning. gay? good? bad? who knows!

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Re: Bleach Thread redone

Thank you.

The old one may not be completely dead, but it's annoying enough to where making a new one would be worth it.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Re: Bleach Thread redone

The new threads were growing too large anyway. It's about time they were replaced.

EDIT: Now that this is the official thread, let's get the ball rolling:

Kubo sucks.

Aizen hax.

Luke I am your father.

There we go! Carry on.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Re: Bleach Thread 2.0

chapter 398

chapter 399 is the one we're waiting for

today is a sunday

ok im just recording stuff hehehe

so then we can look back and remember. :D

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Re: Bleach

it seems ichigo is back to his normal self Dx
lets hope we finally see a great fight. no more emo ichi
but I'm more interested in seeing Gigi's bankai!

Luke I am your father.
Ha!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

woo ichigo finally getting snapped back in place

reminds me of something rukia would do. hit him and he'd go back to normal. except his dad did it. awww father/son moment<3

i just hope gin won't die. id sort of want some sort of closure w/ him and matsumoto and all.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

omg lololololol first page.

Yeah. The series isn't exactly as good as it used to be ie. first 4 or so volumes.

And by exactly good, I mean it is a shit fest.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

soul society was great. its my favorite arc.

but the bridge arc for training ichigo and getting him into SS was a bit boring to me. but it was still good.

the beginning arcs where the best. hehe.

well im glad kubo didn't forget stuff from the beginning.. if he's re-reading his manga then that's good.

Noctis2.0

Urahara has being planning Aizen's defeat for more than a century. Taking account he's powerful, and he has a extreme science knowledge and intelligence in general, its very probable he will be not the last one (it will be Ichigo) but the penultimate who will face Aizen.

The story turns in this two chess game, even Ichigo and Isshin (who seems to be pretty badass and powerful) are included in this chess game, which is commanded by Aizen and Urahara. So its clear these two will have a fight sooner or later.

The problem here is not who is the most powerful or the most smart, but the way Urahara and Aizen will use their power and intelligence in order to make the other one fail.

Thats the clue, I think, and Tite will make use of it.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Kubo doesn't make use of shit, I think we've all figured that out by now.

The big question I have is can Kidou's be used without any words at all? You have incantation bypass, but can you fully skip calling the spell out too?

The other issue here is whether Byakuya actually used a full powered Hadou 1 on Rukia. Hadou 33, and Harribel's cero, they were all fired at a low power setting. Those examples suggest you can scale back the power of a kidou though adjusting the power relies on your ability to control reiatsu.

I'd imagine some spells do have issues with scaling, like if Yamaji is 5 times stronger than Byakuya, his Hadou 1 is only 3 times stronger cause it converts your power in a sloppy manner. That I could believe.

Oblivionite

I hope ichimaru gin does not lose to ichigo, or to anyone for that matter. What do you guys think his bankai is going to be...?

Oblivionite

this should be the final arc. but there are many unanswered questions, such as vasto lordes and zero guard..

Stark

Bronze Member

This definitely shouldn't be the final arc. I'm pretty sure Kubo can milk some more bullshit out of his ass for 3-4 more arcs, using Ichigo has the new Aizen god.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

The only thing I could think of that would be a sure way to save this series would be to have Ichigo become corrupted by his hollow side and become the villain in the final arc.

But this isn't seinen so . . . that's out.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

The only thing I could think of that would be a sure way to save this series would be to have Ichigo become corrupted by his hollow side and become the villain in the final arc.

But this isn't seinen so . . . that's out.

Implying that this series is ruineds1ruckysta

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Currently? Yeah, it kinda is :/

It was great at first, then started to go downhill and is now a series of poorly-paced battles held together by an incredibly loose story.

Back