• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Bleach

Post edited.

Touche'.

Moving on.

Aizen confessed he is a liar... big deal
This character did nothing but lie to everyone for over one hundred years at least with his goodies two shoes act, so I don't understand why some people are so fazed that he confessed the obvious. Every single time Aizen talked to his opponents, he tried to mess with their mind: telling lies when it was fit, half-truth when it was fit. As he said to Ichigo there was no reason to believe him on Sokyoku hill, and there is still no reason to believe everything he said. Aizen pointed out some troubling details of Ichigo story (like the Ichida's hollow bait incident) indicating that the fact he was messing with Ichigo at some point of the past is true, but still it is more than likely that he exaggerates just to make Ichigo doubt and waver: for instance Aizen insinuated that Ichigo did not win his fights with Renji, Kenpachi, Byakuya with his own strength,like Aizen somehow controlled these fights, this claim seems outrageous in more than one aspect. IMO it's just some make up stories just to mindf*** Ichigo , "I make you, I controlled you from A to Z you cannot resist me" which is dead wrong even now without his little hogyoku trick Aizen would be bleeding because of the willpower of Ichigo.
Overall, instead of saying that Aizen =Kubo I would say that all the lies and mindf*** of Aizen not only affected the characters of the manga but also the readers. It's a paradoxical situation : Kubo made such a fascinating villain that he can fool the reader too, and now people starts to resent him for being hypnotised by Aizen.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

14 んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg [sage] 2010/04/07(水) 01:59:33 ID:2zBnBo0M0 Be:
ん~あんまり話がすすんでいなかったのですが
The story doesnt progress much.
扉絵は平子さん
Hirako is the cover picture.
親父と愛染さんの小競り合いがあり
Isshin and Aizen have a small skirmish
ギンとイチゴの戦いへ
Then action switches to Gin and Ichigo.
イチゴ あんたの剣には何かがない~他のみんなと刀を併せた時にはわかるんだけど~
Ichigo: "There's something missing from your sword. When I crossed swords with everyone else I understood, but...
あんたはどこに向かって剣をむけているんだ~? ここらへん覚えてない><
The direction you face is where your sword goes? (Nja forgets the rest.)

ギン なんや~気味悪い子やな~
Gin: "Well you're an unpleasant boy."
んで自分の能力の説明
He explains his abilities.
シカイ?で自分は刀100本分のばせる(過去に百本差しって呼ばれたことがある~)
His shikai(?) extends his sword to the length of 100 swords. (It was called something like "100 sword difference" )
卍解したらどうなると思う?
What do you think my bankai will be?

13kmや!本気でいくで 神殺槍  名前は忘れたw
13km long! He uses some attack called "God Killing Lance," but Nja doesn't remember the name exactly.

んでイチゴに切りかかるが防がれ月下なんちゃらを顔面に食らって
He swings it down at Ichigo, but it's blocked and he takes a getsuga in the face.
額から血を流してるギンさんで完です
As blood flows down from Gin's forehead the chapter ends.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Hoping there's a bit more to it than that, but I suppose that's expecting too much.

Penance

Really...
That's his bankai...

Well he's still cool and will remain so.

Penance

[QUOTE="VirgilTheart, post: 4979759, member: 78702"]So... basically it just goes further than his shikai does? D8[/QUOTE]

I know that's what I was saying.

That doesn't mess up his character for me though. Even though that's lazy as fuck.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Spoiler tags, people, spoiler tags.

I'm sure there are still a few people here that don't want to be spoiled (or at least maybe some of the guests that lurk about).

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Hoping there's a bit more to it than that, but I suppose that's expecting too much.

NJA always posts small summaries of chapters >~>

wait till ohana for the full spoiler script, your highness

it'd be nice if you wouldn't bad mouth shit you want to see grow and develop into something better, but I suppose that's expecting too much.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Oops. I editted that! ^_^

And yeah, it doesn't take away from Gin, but it does seem lazy. :C

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

:んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2010/04 /07(水) 02:09:15 ID:2zBnBo0M0
過去の漫画あんま覚えてないけど
I dont remember about in the past,
市丸さんって眼開いてたことありましたっけ?
but has Ichimaru opened his eyes before in the manga?
今回2回ほど眼を開いて書かれてる描写があったもので…
This time they're shown opened twice...
いつも閉じてる感じなんで見開いてるのは違和感あったんでw
it's kind of weird seeing his eyes opened when they're always closed. lol

Quote:
んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2010/04 /07(水) 02:11:12 ID:2zBnBo0M0
カラーで平子さんでしたね~なんか色々書いてありましたが
Color pic is Hirako, and there's a bunch of text, too.
アニメだか映画だかわからないけどOPかED歌ってるバンドのインタビューとか書いてあったか な
I don't know if it's for the anime or the movie but there's an interview with the band that sings the OP and ED.

Quote:
んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2010/04 /07(水) 02:14:58 ID:2zBnBo0M0
声だして技だしてなかったですがビル切り裂いていった市丸さんの斬撃を受け止めて
Gin's attack cuts buildings into pieces but Ichigo stops it without saying anything and without using any sort of technique.
そのまま黒い斬撃を市丸さんに浴びせ 
Then he fires black getsuga at Ichimaru.
市丸さん やっぱ気味が悪い子やな~ っで完でしたね
At the end, Ichimaru says, "I knew you were a creepy boy."
--
aqua.:
i wonder what he means by that in the end. his eyes are really sexy and all but ;~; makes me scared thinking he's mad/serious ;~;

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

so thats it? booooo =_=

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

there's still more but ohana hasn't posted yet so idk.

it's all still NJA posting.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Since I'm just starting the Hueco Mundo Arc, where exactly does Bleach go downhill?

When the fighting kicks off at Fake Karakura Town. In my opinion at least. XD Though, the final fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra was something that I personally enjoyed (though most here didn't, it seems XD)

Penance

When the fighting kicks off at Fake Karakura Town. In my opinion at least. XD Though, the final fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra was something that I personally enjoyed (though most here didn't, it seems XD)

The way he died was bullshit. That was the only bad part to me.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

I really noticed it going downhill after the TBtP arc (so yeah, the FKT arc really).

Back