• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bleach: Final Soul (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

First off, I would just like to start by saying that this is not a roleplaying thread. This is a fanfiction that will be written by me.
The only thing I need is you guys, the readers and writers, to submit sword names and small character profiles.
I will be the judge of who makes the cut and who doesn't.
Please keep the sword's abilities within reason.
If you haven't ever heard of or seen Bleach please ask someone about it if you are interested.
Here is the template you may use:

Name:
Appearance(may be written or picture):
Likes or dislikes:
Sword Name (Japanese and English- include shikai and bankai names):
Sword Appearance (in shikai and bankai):
Sword Powers:
Preferred Squad (out of the current 13):

Please be creative and let the sign ups begin.
I will accepting 10 to begin with.
Just remember to have fun with it.

Characters (so far):
Tashi Nokaki- Coldman9
Sei Kaijin- Zero Sora
Atsushi Masanori- kazukifafner
Aideen- neonleon1616
Lorastina & Loyalar De Leon- neonleon1616
Uindo Teisei- soramaru95

Last edited:

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Name: Tashi Nokaki

Appearance: Short blue hair that gets sort of spiky when he fights. Clear amber eye's, and a tall slim build. He's fair skinned and his sleeves are cut off at his elbows

Likes or dislikes: He likes laying around in the sun and dislikes people who poke into what he considers his business ( which is everything)

Sword Name: Akki ookami (Devil Wolf)

Shinkai: It looks like a sword with two blades spaced a little bit apart, enough to trap someone elses sword in it.The section where the hilt meets the blade is a wolf's head.(Like the guy who became Sepheroth in the FFX 7 movie's sword) It allows him to manipulate the tempurature which means he can cause things to erupt in fire and somewhat control it

Bankai: His balde becomes fred and black and the guard looks like fire. His hair gets black streaks in it. He can shoot solid blades at his enemy and create black fire wolves to attack also.

Preferred Squad: Squad 13- I hope you'll put him in the top five strong soul reapers in the squad

Last edited:

tdc456

Yes I would like a description of your sword's abilities (all of them).
But as far as naming them, actually use a real japanese word with a real meaning and translation in english.
"Niraka" doesn't mean anything in English. It's not a Japanese word.
For an example I'll use the one I came up with which is the only one I am making for this story:

Shikai- Suna Kitsune (Sand Fox)
Bankai- Ryuuki Arashi Sunakitsune (Rising Storm Sand Fox)

Use this site to get translations for sword names: Online English to Japanese to English Dictionary
That should be helpful for you.

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Dude, the purpose of a fanfic is to create everything from your own imagination. Manipulating the ideas of others isn't very creative; all it does is say bad things about you. This might as well be a roleplay.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Manipulating the ideas of others is like asking for help, like "I don't know what my characters should do now" and them someone giving a suggestion and the author going "That's a good idea, I think I'll do that" personally I see nothing wrong with asking for help in creating or writing a story. Or even using someones ideas that are given to you.

Last edited:

tdc456

This thread is just like one that started a while back for a story called Heroes: Legends. That author did the same thing.
People submitted character profiles and he is using those charcters to make a story. So don't get on my case.

I'm not mainpulating anyhting. Its just that that is how they are named in the show. With real translations.
The names normally have something to do with the powers of the sword.
From the way that you two responded, it sounds as if you have never heard of Bleach.
Have you?

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Awards
Yes. I know very much about Bleach. I have my own Bleach FanFic (not on here) that is so far 34 chapters long which is 273 pages. And it's still going. About about halfway through the story, and I'm currently working on it's third story arc.

tdc456

Nice.
Sounds like it took a very long time.
I only have two other stories on here and i just started my original story about three or so weeks ago.
My KH fanfic has about 20 or more chapters but not that many pages.
I feel like I have no readers at all and if I do they are only guests that cant post.

Zero Sora

Awards
Lol, I actually have no readers for my KH fanfic on here so far. Or maybe they're also guests who can't reply. Leaves you feeling unloved a little doesn't it? But I don't really mind. I'm going continue doing my stories for me, even if no one else enjoys them.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I'm just saying that it defeats the purpose of being a true fanfiction if you're using the characters of others instead of your own, at least by my standards. Unless you consider this a collaboration. Besides, it isn't as restricted if you make up your own characters.

You should at least say that this is a special kind of fanfiction rather than just saying it's a fanfiction written by you. It isn't yours entirely, after all.

tdc456

Zero Sora:I'll give it a look over.
Since we got that out of the way... are you gonna make a profile?
It would really help.

Sorrow:Like I said before, have you heard of Bleach? Because all their names for swords have literal english translations.
I'm just trying to stay true to the show.
And this is a collaboration. I never said it was entirely mine.

Zero Sora

Awards
I'll probably end up posting a character for you. It might be one of my own existing characters from my Bleach fanfic, or it might be one of the ones I haven't been able to put into my fanfic yet. But I'll have to do it later, as I have to go to work soon and won't have time to post a characer until I get back home in about eight hours.

tdc456

Just as a helpful guide to anyone that can't decide on a squad they want to be in I will list them off with their captains and vice captains.

Squad 1
Captain: Genryuusai Yamamoto
Vice Captain: Choutarou Sasakibe
Squad 2
Captain: Soi Fon
Vice Captain: Marechiyo Oomaeda
Squad 3
Captain: N/A
Vice Captain: Izuru Kira
Squad 4
Captain: Retsu Unohana
Vice Captain: Isane Koutetsu
Squad 5
Vice Captain: Momo Hinamori
Squad 6
Captain: Byakuya Kuchiki
Vice Captain: Renji Abarai
Squad 7
Captain: Sajin Komamura
Vice Captain: Tetsuzaemon Iba
Squad 8
Captain: Shunsui Kyouraku
Vice Captain: Nanao Ise
Squad 9
Vice Captain: Shuuhei Hisagi
Squad 10
Captain: Toushirou Hitsugaya
Vice Captain: Rangiku Matsumoto
Squad 11
Captain: Kenpachi Zaraki
Vice Captain: Yachiru Kusajika
Squad 12
Captain: Mayuri Kurotshuchi
Vice Captain: Nemu Kurotshuchi
Squad 13
Captain: Jyuushiro Ukitake
Vice Captain: Kaien Shiba (deceased)

If you don't know who they are, just Google their names and their pictures should come up.
I hope this helps with your profiles.

tdc456

I need more people to sign up.
If anyone has heard of Bleach and has seen a lot, please sign up for this beacuse I don't want this to be a lost cause.
I really want to write this story without having to get writers block while thinking of ideas.
Please make a character profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back