• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bleach: Final Soul (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Hey I've been really busy but I remeber you wanted a Vizard and Arrancar so here are soem i thought up, if you're still taking character idea's.

(Vizard)
Name:Joshi

Appearance: He has fire red hair with eye's to match. He stands 6' 6" and wears a blue sleevless shirt under a yellow and black striped jacket with blue jeans and he has an earring in his left ear. The earring is a tattered heart with a hole torn in the middle of it.

Likes or dislikes: He likes helping little kids and is friends with a lot of them. He dislikes people with a god complex and people who use thier power to hurt others.

Sword Name:(I've seen Bleach but only an episode every now and then, do Vizards have Zanpakto's? I'll update if they do)

Mask: It looks like a bird with a short curved beak. The forehead has spikes that come out and curve upward and it has a red X over the front. There's a cut on the left cheek that never disappears.

Personality: When he was little he and his sister were attacked by Hollows and only he escaped. He hates himself for escaping but vowes to kill the Hollows that took his sister. He remembers them vividly and often has nightmares about the night they attacked.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arrancar

Name:Sherri

Appearance: She has long blonde hair with pink stripes in it. Her eye's are blue and she wears the opposite of a Soul Reaper, theirs are black her's are white. She has wings on her back that she can move and cover around herself to use as a shield.

Likes or dislikes:( Does it really matter?)

Sword Name: Umbrio Llover (Dark Rain)

Sword Appearance : Black and blue that move around in the blade like they're liquid

Sword Powers: She can control water to some degree.

Personality: She is Joshi's sister that he thinks is just a wandering Hollow.She only has one memory of her life before becoming a Hollow and that is of Joshi watching as the Hollow's ate her. She hates him and is in pursuit of greater power to kill him someday. But she also despises herself for being a Hollow.

If you need me to put anything else in just say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back