• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bleach: Final Soul (Sign Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

Thats fine. You dont have to put them together.
I don't even really know Japanese so...
I meant is there anymore to the name when you use your bankai?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
They usually say Bankai, and then name the form of their Bankai, Eg: "Tensa Zangetsu" And Zanpakutous don't have to be one word names, they can be two. It's pefectly fine. But I find the lack of character information given to be a little bit troubling.

Well here's my profile for one of my more enigmatic characters in my Fan Fiction. I changed his first name to Sei from what it originally was, which was Andrew. Only to give it a more Bleach/Japanese feel.

Name – Kaijin Sei (last name written first)
Occupation – Shinigami of the Ninth Division
Birthday – Unknown
Height – 172cm
Age - 18 (well, appears 18 in human years. Don't know what the equals in Shinigami years)
Hair Colour – Brown
Eye Colour – Yellow
Favorite Food – Apples
Hobbies – Unknown
Likes – Solitude
Dislikes – Not completing a task/job/mission
Zanpakutou – Zetsumei (Death)
Shikai – Kill, Zetsumei
Sei's Zanpakutou transforms into a scythe. If the person sees Sei release his Shikai, they will become cursed and die in one hundred minutes unless Andrew’s Zanpakutou changes back to its normal state, or they are able to get one thousand meters away from him and stay away from him until the timer runs out.
Bankai – Bring forth judgment, Zetsumei
Sei gains six scythes, which the handles of the scythes can grow or shrink in length, he is able to control them with his mind, and they usually appear floating behind his back when not used. His clothing changes to a black cloak with a hood that covers his whole body. Sei also gains an armor-like exoskeleton around his entire body, which gives him the appearance of a skeleton demon. When someone is hit with Sei’s scythes, their very life forced is drain away little by little until they die. The scythes also cause their victim extreme anguish while taking away their life force. The scythes only take away life force when pierced into the body. An average Shinigami or Hollow can last usually twenty strikes before dying, but some stronger foes have been known to last up to one hundred strikes before dying.
Personality -
Sei is a very calm almost enigmatic Shinigami, one is never known what to expect from him. He appears to his fellow Shinigami usually give them suggestions on what to do with their current situation, though he tricks them into taking certain suggestions in many ways, sometimes through reverse psychology or even just a little encouragement to "listen to what their heart tells them." Sei can be very suggestive and persuasive to others usually through is nice, calm, smiley outward appearance. Despite his nice appearance, Sei actually cares very little for those around him, he often only cares about the mission or task he is given. Sei fakes emotions to keep up the appearance of a loving, nice, loyal friend, so no ones can see just how lonely and vulnerable he really is.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hmm, I wasn't really planning on it; but since you seem desperate for entrants, I'll fill out a profile. Just give me some time to come up with a character.

I'm a very big fan of Bleach (caught up with Manga and Anime) so I get the general idea.

If you wouldn't mind, though, could you tell me the general personalities of the individual squads (I only know a few). One word will suffice, unless you want to go in detail.

tdc456

No problem.
I'll use the meanings of their symbol flowers to express their personalities.

Squad 1
Chrysanthemums- Truth and Innocence
Squad 2
Tulip- Seek Nothing
Squad 3
Marigold- Despair
Squad 4
Bellflower- Those Who Grieve Are Loved
Squad 5
Lily of the Valley- Sacrifice, Danger, Pure Love
Squad 6
Camellia- Noble Reason
Squad 7
Iris- Courage
Squad 8
Bird of Paradise- Everything Is Obtained
Squad 9
Buttercup- Oblivion
Squad 10
Daffodil- Mystery, Egoism
Squad 11
Yarrow- Fight
Squad 12
Thistle- Vengeance, Strictness, Independence
Squad 13
Summer Snowflake- Hope

I hope thats helpful.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Very helpful! Thank you. I hope this is to your liking. In case you are wondering, it put the last name first.

Name: Masanori Atsushi

Apparent Age: 24

Hair: Blonde, falls just above his shoulders, long locks in front of his ears fall to mid-chest

Eyes: Green

Height: 185 cm

Wight: 81 kg

Personality: Atsushi is quite possibly the kindest Shinigami that you'll ever meet. He has a natural gentleness around him, and you'll never see him treating his allies unjustly. However, any enemy that considers this kindness to be weakness is in for a surprise. He treats his enemies with the utmost respect, which means he holds nothing back. Atsushi sees morality in black and white, without question. Unfortunately, his kindness can sometimes lead to being a little overprotective of his squad mates, which can sometimes put them and him on bad terms (some simply think that he is nothing more than a glory hog when he defeats enemies that he or she could have easily handled). His sense of absolute morality can also cause him to be preachy, further agitating members of his and other squads (particularly, squad 11). The combined nature of this personality type can also put him at a huge disadvantage against an enemy, as he becomes powerless when one of his allies is taken hostage.

Fighting Style: Atsushi emphasizes speed above all else. He uses the momentum of his sword and his body to increase its power. He is also known to “soften” his enemies with quick, successive blows.

Dislikes: Cigarettes, Sake

Sword Name: Shikai: Tsukitori (Moon Bird)

Sword Name: Bankai: Mikadzuki Tofutori (Crescent Moon Soaring Bird)

Sword Mantra: Shikai: Spread your wings

Sword Mantra: Bankai: Let the moon's pale glow shine upon your back

Sword Appearance: Shikai: Both his Zankpaktou and his sheath transform into two identical swords. The blade on each looks like an elongated white wing. The hilt is gold colored, and features a rayskin wrapping that is as white as the blades themselves.

Sword Appearance: Bankai: The two swords from his shikai merge into one. The feathers separate and from wings on Atsushi's back. The blade becomes like a large Zankpaktou, but the blade looks like it was made from a crystallized piece of the moon, making it look like its surface. The blade is held in place by a twin, crescent-shaped tsuba, and the rayskin wrapping now extends beyond the length of the hilt, dangling in the wind.

Sword Power: Shikai: Aside from the boost in speed that his Shikai gives him, Atsushi has the advantage of the blades themselves. They are Kidou based, giving them the ability to charge the reiatsu that he exudes when fighting, making them sharper and deadlier the longer the battle goes one. They can also grow and widen, making perfect shields for the rare occasions when an enemy is able to launch a projectile at him.

Sword Power: Bankai: The wings that form on his back act as a separate entity, protecting him if he is unaware of the current danger, or simply another looming threat from behind. His sword, as well as the usual boost in power and speed, becomes able to release his stored reiatsu in the from of powerful Kidou waves. This power is amplified under the moonlight, which also gives him his final, unique ability. When the moon is shining at night, he can raise his sword towards the sky and, using a powerful binding Kidou that only his sword can use, cause his enemies to stare transfixed at the moon, rendering them helpless.

Preferred Division: Sixth Division

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Glad you like it!

If you still have a lack of participants, I'll make a female profile too (since you don't seem to have any as of this moment, but I'll wait to see if anyone else joins.

neonleon1616@yah

Character: Aideen
Eyes: Very Light Blue
Hair: Black, and just long enough to cover half of his eyes, butt likes to move his head side to side to cover one of his eyes.(only when he zones out)
Height: 6”ft 5’in
Weight: 198 lbs
Appearance: Not too buff, but well toned, but no six pack
Squad: 1 but never hangs out in his squad, likes hang with squad 10-13
Personality: Very Curious. No one knows about his Bankai. When it comes to a fight he is still very curious, but is very skilled sword fighter. (you know how I’ll tell you more if you want to know)
Hates!!!: To Unleash his Bankai
Fighting Style: Confuses his enemies by talking to them and asking them weird and random questions while fighting them, has incredible strength, and speed but only but only uses it when they don’t answer a question.
Background: Dispised by the Gods, became a mortal, he cannot die unless killed. He wears black heart necklace that protects him from projectiles, given to him by a once alive Love.
San Pak To: Ten (Heaven)
Shikai: Noboru Ten (Rise Heaven) Gives Him Bright Wings and gets a white glowing twin lances long and sharp. Increases speed
Bankai: Zennousha Ten (The Omnipotent One Heaven) Loses his lances then gets in one knee then the skies turn dark then a ring shows up 1 mile in radius and then he grabs you then the gods attack Aideen destroys anything in the ring.(Aideen is hurt as well ans is unable to battle due to the massive attack dealt to him self and opponent, the necklace he wears does not protect him from his own bankai) *What his Bankai basicly is he pray to the gods for his death then he is attack by the gods.
Weakness: He will do anything that the Twins from Squad 1(they are the new Characters I'm creating) because he promised the girl that gave him the necklace he would take care of her infant twin sisters with his life.

Last edited:

tdc456

Do you mean he can't die by natural causes?
Only if someone actually causes his death?
Even so, it's alright.
I like it though so... you're in.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
A lot of the characters are starting to appear as Ichigo's or gods =/ it's like none of them have any weaknesses. How very boring.

tdc456

Really?
Wow, now that I really take a look at them you are right.
The only ones that aren't god like are yours and kazukifafner's character.
People just think up stuff thats too strong.
But they're not all going to have all their abilities at the very beginning.
Its going to take some time.
But what do you mean by "Ichigo's"?

Last edited:

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Hmm, you're right Zero. Seems like I forgot to include that in my character's profile. I'll edit that in when I get the chance (can't do it now; I'm on my PS3's limited browser).

EDIT: I added more to my character's personality section. Mainly, detailing the more negative sides of his personality type. Hopefully, this will make him seem more real.

Last edited:

neonleon1616@yah

Character Names: Lorastina & Loyalar De Leon
Sex: Both Females
Hair: Long, black hair, slightly above her knees
Eyes: Green-blue (Both)
Height: 5”ft 2’in (Both)
Weight: They wouldn’t tell us..=[
Personality: Lorastina. She is the quiet one she is always staying out of trouble and is very calm, but when it comes to fighting she is very serious, likes to hang out with Byakuya because they like to moon gaze and star gaze they don’t really talk but they enjoy each others company a lot, since she hangs out with Byakuya a lot he has trained her, so she has fully mastered the flash step.
Personality: Loyalar. She has always been the trouble maker likes to fight and she is always sparing with Kempachi same as her sister Kempachi has become Loyola’s mentor, he has taught her to use the field and her strength to her advantage.
San Pak To: Lorastina Suki (Love)
San Pak To: Loyalar Kensei (Power)
Shikai: Lorastina Ryuuki Suki (Rising Love) Her san pak to increases her ability to detect and enemy attack and becomes pink
Shikai: Loyalar Fuketsu Kensei (Impure Power) When released Increases strength and get cresent blades (like TALIM)
Bankai: Lorastina Fuketsu Kyokudo Suki (Extreme Impure Love) Once Released loses complete conciusness and her evil dark side appears making her most deepest desires come true ans her deepest desire is getting revenge for the death of his older sister, She then leaves the sould society to find the man that killed her older sister. Her san pak to Length increases drastically at least 10” ft san pak to colored dark red.
Bankai: Loyalar Sakini Fuketsu Kensei (Beyond the Impurities of Power) This Bankai was released only once against Kenpachi during a sparring match, it give Loyara extreme power, and spiritual pressure four times as much as Kempachi with out the eye patch, but it constanly damages her own body.(her San Pak To covers her body when the Bankai is relesed, the appereance of the armor is like the armor on Chad’s arms.
:unsure: will edit later own beacuse they seem kinda boring to me, plz feedback

Last edited:

tdc456

Interesting.
As far as one of them leaving to go with Aizen, this story takes place after they defeat him.
So I'll accept it but, I want you to change it just a little on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back