• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Bleach FanFic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Edit: BFF can now be read here BFF at FanFiction.net

Firstly, Bleach FanFic (BFF) takes place after the war between Soul Society and Aizen. Which the manga has even started telling yet. Once the manga reaches a certain point that contradicts with my story, this will be where my story arcs off from the original Bleach. The story takes place around a new main cast of characters, although Ichigo and friends are still in the story, just not as much, only when needed. I hope you enjoy my fan fiction as many of my online friends have.

Just a little translation to stop confusion between the English and Japanese. I use Both english an japanese words in my story. When characters are speaking they will use some Japanese, but when it's the story itself, it will remain english. That is why Taichou and Captain are used even though they mean the same thing.

Nii/Nee-San/Chan/Sama = Brother/Sister
Onii/Onee-San/Chan/Sama = Older Brother/Sister
Ototo/Omoto-San/Chan/Sama = Younger Brother/Sister
Sou-Taichou Captain = Commander
Taichou = Captain
Kufu Taichou = Vice Captain

Bleach FanFic
After the traitor Aizen led ten Vasto Lords to Soul Society and brought about destruction to the Shinigami world, many Captains, Vice Captains and Shinigami died to protect Soul Society. After a struggling battle the remaining Captains destroyed the Vasto Lords and made Aizen flee. Now the First Division Captain-Commander of Seireitei: Yamamoto has to restore order to Soul Society with new stronger Shinigami.

Chapter 1
Introductions are for losers!​
“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou!” yelled a Shinigami as he ran up to Yamamoto
“Seventh Division and Second Division are a mess, Hitsugaya-Taichou is in a serious condition, Sixth Division’s Taichou is nowhere to be found, many are missing and presumed dead. Soul Society is in complete Chaos!” reported the Shinigami. The First Division Captain-Commander sat quietly for a second
“Even though Soul Society is in Chaos, that doesn’t mean we are defeated. We must rebuild Seireitei with stronger Taichous” said Yamamoto.
A few days passed and conditions got worse, the Sixth Captain was no where to be found and was presumed dead, Second, Seventh and Tenth Division Captains have all died. The Third, Fifth and Ninth Divisions were still without Captains after the three traitors Sousuke Aizen, Ichimaru Gin and Kaname Tousen left.
Yamamoto the First Division Captain-Commander has thought of a plan to restore Seireitei by finding stronger Captains. Captains who are like the genius Hitsugaya Toushirou, people who can reach the level of Captain at a young age and have a massive growth rate and can be surpass all the previous Captains when they reach a much older age. With these Shinigami, Seireitei can be reborn even Stronger.
Seireitei was still ruined with chaos, with the death toll slowly raising everyday as more were being found dead, but despite this, the Shinigami and souls have slowly started to rebuild Soul Society and Seireitei.
The First Division Captain-Commander Yamamoto is putting his plan into action and a few names have come up on the list of a few possibilities. After many failures, none of them have be proven to be geniuses only a few more remain and there names are: Hiraku, Scott, Tai, James, Ethan, Yuki and Tetsugan but more Shinigami names are being added to the list everyday.
“Who do you have to check out?” asked one Shinigami to another
“Oh, it’s the Ototo-San of the late Tenth Division Taichou” replied the other Shinigami as he read over the information about Scott
“Well it looks like you’ve got the luck of the draw” said the Shinigami
“Who do you have?” asked the other Shinigami
“Someone by the name Seidaku James, probably another failure” stated the Shinigami
“Unlucky for you, well let’s get this over and done with” said the Shinigami and they run off in opposite directions. The first to be found was James, a young Shinigami with blonde spiky hair and blue eyes who just graduated from the Academy eight months ago. He was completely average according to everyone in the Seventh Division. The Shinigami assigned to find James was looking everywhere in the Seventh Division for James and asking everyone about him. He got a lead saying he was in the Fourth Division so he finally found and confronted James in that area.
“Hey, are you Seidaku James?” asked the Shinigami. James stopped and turned around
“Who wants to know?” asked James in a cocky voice
“Good, you’re a cocky young brat too” remarked the Shinigami. James seemed preoccupied
“I have no time for guys like you” said James in a stuck up tone
“You have been selected to report to the First Division Sou Taichou because you may be a genius Shinigami who will be able to achieve a Bankai and take a place as a Taichou” said the Shinigami, just then James suddenly stopped as he heard those words. The Fourth Division Captain Unohana walked by the two Shinigami
“Sorry, I’m not what you’re looking for. I’m just an average Shinigami” remarked James
“Yeah, you are average. You don’t even have a scratch on you. What did you do in that war against the Hollows? I bet you ran and hid like a coward, am I right?” mocked the Shinigami. James turned to the Shinigami in anger
“What the hell would you know!? You were probably completely useless in the war!” yelled James, he turned around and stormed off. Unohana watched James walk away angrily
“Damn! Another failure after all… I wonder how that guy with Hitsugaya’s Ototo-San is doing?” remarked the Shinigami.
A Shinigami walked along a road that led to a house where he could see the figure of a boy with white hair
“That must be him” said the Shinigami as he continued to walk
“Are you Hitsugaya Scott?” asked the Shinigami
“Yes, why are you looking for me?” asked Scott as he put down his piece of watermelon that he was eating
“You could possibly be a genius Shinigami like your Nii-San… no you are a genius Shinigami. You breezed passed the Academy, you even learned the name of your Zanpakutou and achieved Shikai while you were in the Academy. Then you even joined your Nii-Sans division. You might possibly be more of a genius then him!” exclaimed the Shinigami as he read over the facts about Scott. Scott picked up his watermelon and started to eat again
“Go away” replied Scott in a calm voice which shocked the Shinigami
“Don’t speak of my Onii-Sama as if you knew him” added Scott
“But you have to be a genius, you’re his Ototo-San” remarked the Shinigami. Scott turned away from the Shinigami
“This conversation is over” replied Scott as he walked inside the house.
Later the two Shinigami returned to Yamamoto to report their findings but Unohana was already speaking with him
“There’s something about the Shinigami named Seidaku James from the Seventh Division. His reiatsu was all over the place after he spoke to a Shinigami about being a genius” stated Unohana
“Oh, so he must indeed be a Shinigami with potential” replied Yamamoto
“Yes, his reiatsu kept shifting. At one point it was weak and the next it would be as strong as a Taichous and then back down again and so forth” added Unohana
“This is what the other reports have said, which led me to believe he may be a Shinigami genius. But if you sensed it as well, then it must be true. Thank you for your report Unohana-Taichou” said Yamamoto. Unohana left as the two Shinigami entered the room after over hearing the conversation
“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou, both of our possible Shinigami geniuses are the real deal” said one of the Shinigami
“Seidaku James is a genius, we have proof but we just need someone to force him to show us. We must also recruit Hitsugaya Scott. We will have to train them to achieve Bankai. I will personally ask Scott myself” said Yamamoto
“Are you sure about James? He seemed like a below average Shinigami to me” said the Shinigami that tried to recruit him
“Yes, I’m sure he’s just hiding it. Now we need someone who has a Bankai…” said Yamamoto, and then he thought for awhile
“Send Abarai Renji to force James to show us his true power while I go and ask Scott about becoming a Taichou” added Yamamoto
“Are you sure about this? What if you’re wrong about James… what if Renji over does it, he may kill him” stated one of the Shinigami
“All will be fine. Now go find Abarai Renji” ordered Yamamoto.
Later James was wandering around the Fourth Division hoping his friends would turn up in the hospital and that they were all ok, but he knew that they all died in the war when one of the Vasto Lords obliterated the building they were hiding in. But he still wandered around hoping for the impossible. James was deep in thought about the battle against the Vasto Lords
“Maybe, if I had used it sooner… I could have saved them” remarked James. James started pacing, unaware that Abarai Renji was watching him
“Seidaku James of the Seventh Division” called Renji. James looked up and saw Renji standing on a building in front of him
“I’m here to fight you!” exclaimed Renji. Suddenly James’ expression changed from confused to serious
“Fight me?” questioned James
“I’m Abar-” but before Renji could finish his sentence James cut him off
“No need to introduce yourself, it’s not like I care” said James in a confident and mocking tone
“Pretty cocky for an average Shinigami” remarked Renji. Renji lunged at James with incredible speed but James blocked his attack with ease
“You’re pretty fast for an average Shinigami” said Renji. James knew what he had done. He let Renji know that he was better then he was pretending to be. James pushed Renji back and slashed at him but Renji dodged the attack by jumping backwards
“Now I don’t have to go easy on you. Howl, Zabimaru!” exclaimed Renji. His Zanpakutou transformed into a long whip like sword, with spikes running about two inches from each other on their own separate sword part. Renji whipped his Zanpakutou at James, it stretched further then it seemed possible. James dodged his first attack by using his Shunpo to appear on a roof behind Renji. Renji turned around and whipped his Zanpakutou at James again, but this time James blocked it and lunged towards Renji. Renji didn’t have enough time to pull his sword back together to enable him to block James’ attack. James slashed Renji across the chest and then jumped back away from Renji. Renji’s sword pulled back together
“Yeah, there’s no reason why I should hold back for you at all” said Renji with a smile on his face
“Bankai!” exclaimed Renji. His Zanpakutou transformed into what appeared to be a giant wooden dragon about five hundred meters long which Renji could control by whipping it around.
“Baboon King, Zabimaru” said Renji as he whipped his Bankai at James. James tried to block the dragon, but it whipped him up into the air. Renji whipped his Bankai around again and this time he hit James even higher into the air. Renji made his Bankai attack from directly below James. James smiled and turned to face Renji’s Bankai. James purposely dropped his Zanpakutou
“So you want to see my strength that much?” asked James. Renji’s Bankai sped faster towards James
“Bankai!” exclaimed James. Light appeared all around James and completely covered him. The light exploded and James was revealed floating in the air with a maroon cape flapping around him, his Zanpakutou was all black except the crossbar and the end of the hilt which were white
“Crimson Light Kyuuseishu” said James. He flew down towards Renji’s Bankai and his own Zanpakutou which he dropped earlier. James grabbed his Zanpakutou and started spinning around in a ball, increasing his speed and power as he flew down to Renji’s Bankai. James smashed Renji’s Bankai head on, light flashed where the two collided with each other. Renji’s Bankai flew back towards Renji with incredible force caused by James. The Bankai hit the ground and caused the ground to shake violently. Dust filled the air and covered all of Renji and his Bankai. James just floated in the air waiting for Renji to show himself again. The dust started to clear
“Yamamoto was right. You were hiding something after all” remarked Renji. Shinigami who had heard all the commotion, started to watch, they slowly started growing in numbers after the ground started to shake violently. Even Unohana was watching the battle. The Shinigami that saw Renji’s Bankai from miles away fly up into the air and get smashed back down were also intrigued about what was going on and rushed towards the commotion. Renji whipped his Bankai at James again but James dodged it by jumping on its head. He started running down its back towards Renji. Renji’s Bankai turned around and started head towards James from above, James jumped away and the Bankai crash into itself. James lunged at Renji and Renji was barely able to block James’ attack.
Meanwhile Scott was eating a watermelon while sitting down on the steps of his house where he and his brother lived when they were little. Scott was suddenly approached by the First Division Captain Commander: Yamamoto. Scott stood up and greeted him with respect by bowing
“So you’re Hitsugaya’s Ototo-San” remarked Yamamoto. Scott suddenly stood up even straighter
“Yes Sir!” answered Scott
“Well of course you know why I’m here” stated Yamamoto
“Ah… yes Sir!” replied Scott
“You have great potential. If you allow us, we can train you to achieve a Bankai and become the Taichou of the Tenth Division. Soul Society is in need of new stronger Taichous. Ones who are geniuses with the potential to grow even stronger then the previous Taichous, and you are one of those geniuses just like your Nii-Chan. Toushirou” stated Yamamoto. Scott looked up into the sky thinking of his brother and Yamamoto’s words
“I’m sure your Nii-Chan wants you to look out for the Division he was the Taichou of. I’m sure he wants you to become even stronger and protect Seireitei just as he did” added Yamamoto. Scott looked back to Yamamoto
“I decline the training” answered Scott. Yamamoto was shocked and surprised as Scotts answer
“I don’t need it because I’ve already achieved a Bankai” added Scott. Yamamoto was even more shocked and surprised then before
“Does this mean you’ll become the Taichou of the Tenth Division?” asked Yamamoto. Scott was about to answer but was interrupted by a Shinigami looking for Yamamoto
“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou!” yelled the Shinigami
“What is all the fuss about?” asked Yamamoto
“Seidaku James and Abarai Renji are using their Bankais to battle in the Fourth Division! They are causing destruction!” exclaimed the Shinigami
“Oh, even James has a Bankai” remarked Yamamoto
“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou, Shinigami who are already injured could be in danger if they don’t stop!” exclaimed the Shinigami
“Yes, you’re right. I guess I should stop them” said Yamamoto and then they started to walk off. Yamamoto stopped and turned back to Scott
“Do you want to see one of you new fellow Taichous, Scott?” asked Yamamoto. Scott nodded and started to walk with them.
Meanwhile the battle between Renji and James was heating up. James dodged Renji’s Bankai and lunged at him from behind. A part of Renji’s Bankai rose up behind him and blocked James’ attack. James jumped backwards and while he was jumping, Renji’s Bankai lunged at him from behind. James smiled
“Did you forget I can fly? Trying to catch me in the air won’t work” remarked James as he flew straight up. He was soon chased by Renji’s Bankai and it was gaining on him
“I can still go faster then this, but why bother?” thought James. James turned around as light started to gather around his Zanpakutou. He slashed at Renji’s Bankai and connected with a direct hit. Light shot throughout Renji’s Bankai from James’ Zanpakutou. Renji’s Bankai started to fall apart from the light. Renji stood still gazing at his Bankai falling to pieces as James appeared right in front of him
“Your Bankai is pretty weak” said James. Renji smiled
“Ha! You speak as if this battle is already over!” exclaimed Renji. His Bankai formed back together and lunged at James. James turned around and blocked the Bankai but was forced backwards into a wall. Renji pulled his Bankai out of the massive hole in the wall and waited to see James emerge. After the dust settled, James walked out calmly and Renji whipped his Bankai at James. As soon as Renji’s Bankai got in reach of James’s Zanpakutou he slashed upwards and hit the Bankai up into the sky, and then he charged towards Renji. Renji whipped his Bankai back down towards James from above, but James jumped up and dodged it. Renji’s Bankai kept trying to hit James while he was in the air but James just kept avoiding the attacks at the last second. They kept moving higher and higher into the sky.
Renji started to read James’ movements and started to predict where James would appear. Renji’ made his Bankai move to where he predicted James would appear but James didn’t appear in the spot he predicted at all
“What! Impossible my prediction should have been right!” exclaimed Renji. Just then Renji heard a sound behind him and made his Bankai attack where that sound came from. Renji turned around to see James’ Zanpakutou flying towards him only get knocked away by his own Bankai
“What the!?” remarked Renji, just then James appeared behind Renji and kicked him right in the back. Renji was sent flying into a wall. Yamamoto, Scott and a few other Shinigami arrived on the scene
“Yamamoto-Sou Taichou” said Unohana as she noticed him arrive
“So you’ve been here watching this battle, Unohana-Taichou?” asked Yamamoto. The dust cleared around Renji who was in a wall
“Ha! Pretty low trick there” said Renji with a smile on his face
“You’re the one who fell for it” replied James as he picking his nose
“Hey! Are you trying to start something?” asked Renji
“You already started this!” exclaimed James
“And I’m going to finish this!” yelled Renji in James’ face
“You’re the one who can’t keep up with my Bankai!” exclaimed James
“Well, you’re just a kid, and this isn’t even my full power” mocked Renji
“Oh yeah, well I’m only using half of my full power!” yelled James
“What are they arguing about” asked a Shinigami
“I’m only using a quarter of my full power!” exclaimed Renji
“Well I’m using one eighth!” yelled James
“I’m using one sixteenth!” remarked Renji
“Damn it! I’ll end this with one move” exclaimed James as he held his Zanpakutou out to his side. Light started to gather around his Zanpakutou. James started to run towards Renji and Renji started running towards James. Suddenly Yamamoto appeared in between the two and stopped them
“Eh! Yamamoto-Sou Taichou?!” exclaimed James in surprise
“James, it seems you have a Bankai after all” remarked Yamamoto. James looked at himself and his Zanpakutou
“I guess you found me out” remarked James while he poked his tongue out
“Will you reconsider becoming a Taichou along with Scott?” asked Yamamoto. James looked up at Scott and then he noticed all the Shinigami that were watching the fight that he had with Renji
“Well?” asked Yamamoto. James looked back at him and laughed a little “Well, I guess since so many people know about me and my abilities now, it’s going to be hard to hide it. I’ll probably get annoyed with people always coming up to me and begging me to become a Taichou. So, I guess I have no choice” stated James
“Count me in!” said James proudly with a smile. Yamamoto nodded
“What about you? What’s your answer?” asked Yamamoto as he turned around and faced Scott
“Sure, why not” answer Scott. The large group of Shinigami that had been captivated by the fight cheered to finally hear some good news for once. It raised everyone’s spirits hearing that they have two new Captains in one day but Seireitei still needed to be rebuilt, and that would take time.
Later after the fight, one of the cleaning Shinigami stood in the sunset where the battle took place hours ago with tears running down his face
“They just made even more of a mess in Seireitei with their fighting. I’m the one who has to clean it up!” cried the Shinigami as he fell to his knees.
“This isn’t fair!” yelled the Shinigami into the sunset as he cried.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and yes, the main characters have english names borrowed from me and my friends real names. Please read and review. Tell me of any mistakes I have made, or ask me any questions, and I'll try and answer them when I release the next chapter provided it doesn't spoil the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back